Diablo 3: Patch 2.2 hotfixes for April 16th
Looks like another round of Patch 2.2 hotfixes are in the works or live for Diablo 3. Tyvalir announced upcoming fixes to recent item bugs, and new hotfixes to monsters and bounties:
- Fixing an issue where some players are not able to access their BlizzCon 2014 transmogrification appearances
- Fixing an issue where stash tabs purchased during a Season are not rolling over to your non-Seasonal stash once the Season ends
- Fixed an issue where the Gelatinous Sire would occasionally fail to split (4/16)
- Fixed a bug which caused Blood Thief goblins in multiplayer games to drop more Blood Shards than intended (4/16)
- The “Wortham Survivors” bounty has been disabled (4/16)
- This bounty cannot always be completed and we will be addressing this issue in a later patch
The Wortham Survivors bounty experienced issues because one of the required quest NPCs did not spawn. The bounty required the player to release three Wortham Militia, except only two would appear in Halls of Agony rather than the required amount. Disabling it should cause it to no longer spawn, and thus players will not be stuck attempting to complete a bounty that simply cannot be completed.
The other two bugs relate to the newer Treasure goblins that were recently added. Gelatinous Sires that appeared to die too quickly would not split, and therefore did not drop any items. Meanwhile, just as noted, the Blood Thief goblins were dropping more Blood Shards than intended, possibly an issue with how the engine handled splitting the items themselves.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.