Last Week on Blizzard Watch: Demon deluge
The floodgates have finally opened on Demon Hunters and the pre-Legion Demon Invasion event. Depending on what Blizzard meant when they suggested the pre-expansion event would ramp up as we get closer to the expansion, we might see something new on servers today — perhaps a new quest, or simply a higher rate of spawns on invasions. Who knows? We’ll find out soon enough. Certainly, though, that wasn’t the only thing to happen in this past week in the world of Blizzard games, so let’s recap.
Warcraft news, features, and miscellany
- A quick Demon Invasion primer
- Legion FAQ: All your questions about Demon Hunters, the Legion invasion, and more answered
- Five stunning transmog outfits for your new Demon Hunter
- Buy Darkspear Rebellion toys from Ravika before heading to the Broken Shore
- New level 100 boost experience introduced
- You should watch the other faction’s Broken Shore cinematic
- How to get your own Pocket Fel Spreader
- Level all of your alts to 100 with Legion’s demon invasions
- Know Your Lore: The beginning of the Third War
- Know Your Lore: Khadgar’s destiny
- Know Your Lore: The case for Anduin Wrynn
- Role Play: Human lore and character development
- Lightsworn: Final Holy Paladin preparations for Legion
- Totem Talk: Restoration Shaman mana regen and spell priority in Legion
- Blizzard Watch: Episode 82
- Demonic Invasions and Broken Shores: WoW Leveling Bonanza Episode 53
- World of Warcraft Traveler release date and cover art revealed
Other Blizzard titles
If you’re looking for MMO news beyond World of Warcraft, look no further than our friends at Massively Overpowered. Here are some OP highlights from the past week.
- No Man’s Sky is mechanically genius (an ode to procedural generation)
- NCsoft’s Q2 2016 financials: WildStar up, Guild Wars 2 down
- Six videos from MMOs that never launched
- Star Citizen’s Sandi Gardiner vacates social media over harassment
For more MMO and MOBA news, head over to Massively OP!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.