Guides to every class and spec in Legion
Legion will be here in just a few short hours, and if you’re jumping back into the game this week, you’ll find your class is all new. If you’ve been actively playing, you’re probably already familiar with what’s happening to your main… but if you’ve been on a pre-Legion holiday or you’re trying to figure out an army of alts you may be in trouble.
Don’t panic. We have guides for every class and spec so you can dive right into the Broken Isles as soon as the expansion launches.
Update: This post was originally published before patch 7.0, but has been updated with the latest class info to help you jump into Legion.
- Death Knight abilities and talents
- Demon Hunter abilities and talents, Havoc talents
- Druid talents, abilities and rotations
- Hunter 101, leveling talents, Artifact weapon builds
- Mage talents
- Monk: Abilities and talents for Brewmasters, Windwalkers, Mistweavers
- Paladin: Abilities and talents for Holy, Protection, Retribution
- Priest: Abilities and talents for Discipline, Holy, Shadow; Discipline and Holy Artifact weapon builds,
- Shaman: Abilities and talents for Enhancement, Elemental and Restoration
- Rogue crash course, Rogue talents
- Warlock talents
- Warrior talents and abilities, survivability
Have more questions? Check out our Legion FAQ for answers. And, of course, we’ll see you on the Broken Isles!
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.