Latest WoW hotfixes focus on bugs
It’s two whole days after patch 7.1, and that means it’s time for more hotfixes. This is relatively small list of (mostly) bug fixes — many of which have come up on @WarcraftDevs in the past day — without anything revolutionary. Does this mean we’ve already reached the tail of 7.1 hotfixes? We’ll see in the next few days.
- Fixed a bug that caused Dark Transformation to not trigger some additional effects, and not correctly transform abominations into flesh golems.
- Fixed a bug where Shred could sometimes fail to deal damage or generate combo points.
- Full Moon is again in the Arcane school.
- Bestial Fury will correctly increase Bestial Wrath’s damage bonus to your pet and Hati.
- Enslave Demon can correctly target enemies up to one level above the caster.
- Missions will be less likely to offer follower armor set items to players that have maxed out the item level of all their champions.
- The legendary Rogue ring Insignia of Ravenholdt should now be able to hit creatures with large hitboxes.
- The legendary Warlock belt Power Cord of Lethtendris should no longer incorrectly have a chance to be activated by targets that already have Unstable Affliction.
- Thorns now has a 1 second cooldown between procs.
- Killing the Waking Nightmare first during quest, “Waking Nightmares” will no longer prevent players from seeing Slumbering Nightmare.
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.