Legion hotfixes for November 8
A new round of Legion hotfixes were released yesterday, and while it’s a fairly short list, there are a small mountain of quest fixes that have been added. This includes adjustments to creatures or quest objectives that were not correctly granting quest credit, as well as Wanted quests that were not functioning correctly. In addition, players completing a Mythic Keystone dungeon on level 11 or higher should now receive better rewards — ilvl 870 loot rather than 865 at the end of the run. Check out the full list of hotfixes below.
- Bursting Shot should no longer hit enemies far above or below the player when used with Magnetized Blasting Cap Launcher.
- The Holy Priest artifact trait Say Your Prayers should now function correctly, and gives Prayer of a Mending a 6% chance per rank to not consume a count when it jumps.
- Wild Imps summoned by Improved Dreadstalkers will now properly, continuously cast Fel Bolt.
- Completing a Mythic Keystone dungeon on level 11 or higher will now reward base item level 870 loot at the end of the run (was 865).
- Players will no longer lose their Celestial Invitation upon starting the quest “A Celestial Invitation.”
- Additional vendor food and drink items have been re-enabled for use in battlegrounds and Ashran.
- The Patron of War achievement should once again show properly.
- Artifact Power rewards for the losing side have been increased.
- The quest rewards from “Soul Prism of the Illidari” and “The Once and Future Lord of Shadows”, now have a base 870 item level.
- Resolved an issue where “WANTED: Nameless King” and “WANTED: Kiranys Duskwhisper” would sometimes not grant quest credit.
- Rockback Gnashers are no longer despawned by “Neltharion’s Lair: Mother of Stone”.
- When using the Leave Vehicle button during “The Day that Deathwing Came: The Real Story”, the player is returned to their normal size.
- The Fal’dorei Silkwitch in the “Building an Army” Withered Scenario should now more reliably open the door to the next room when it dies.
- Resolved an issue in which “WANTED: Dreadbog” and “DANGER: Ealdis” would not properly grant the World Quest if the quest NPCs were near each other.
- Resolved an issue in which “WANTED: Warbringer Mox’na” and “DANGER: Stormfeather” would not properly grant the World Quest if the quest NPCs were near each other.
- Archaeology: Highborne Archaeology Fragments can now be looted for the quest “Explosive Results”.
- (IN TESTING) Underwater-only mounts now move faster.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.