Webcomic Wrapup: Is it time for an afternoon nap yet?
Can’t keep up with all of the great WoW-centric (and WoW-adjacent) webcomics out there? We’re rounding up the latest editions of your favorites weekly in Webcomic Wrapup, so you can catch up on the week all in one place. Today’s header is from Gratz, which makes me look back not-so-nostalgically about ill-advised all-night work sessions. Fortunately, it’s Sunday, a day to rest up and read webcomics.
- Dark Legacy Comics: Stuck in Combat
- Experience Boost, Reason for the Season: More Obviously Flawed Jokes, Bag Anatomy; Meeting Demand: Different Little Things
- Gratz: Two Days, Late Shift, Wham Bam
- Guilded Age, The Last Axemas: p. 4, p. 5, p. 6
- LFG: p. 1049, p. 1050; NPC, Those Left Behind, p. 10, p. 11; Tiny Dick Adventures: #151
- Nerf Now: New Year Resolutions, Old Habits, For Sale, Dustforce, Distraction
- The New Adventures of Trigonometry: People of the Hammers, p. 7
- Tauren It Up: The Emperor’s New Groove
If you have a favorite webcomic you’d like to add in the list, a fun one-off comic that should be featured, or want to highlight your art as the header of this post, leave a note in the comments or email me directly at liz at blizzardwatch dot com.
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.