Bug fixes abound in the latest round of WoW hotfixes
It’s all about bug fixes in the latest WoW hotfixes. Tonight’s round addresses a number of annoyances that cropped up after patch 7.1.5 went live, like the unintended nerf to Druid Travel Form which dropped it down to 189% speed. (However, we don’t have an exact statistic on the speed of Travel Form when the Druid is shot out of a cannon.) Also notable — at least for PVPing Rogues — is that Shroud of Concealment is no longer usable in Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds. Goodbye, stealth for all.
To keep up on everything in patch 7.1.5, you can also check out:
- Pre-Nighthold class tuning
- Boon of the Nether now soulbound and more
- PVP Artifact Trait changes and more
- Full 7.1.5 patch notes
But if you just want the latest, check out the full notes on today’s hotfixes below.
- Demon Hunter
- Vengeance Demon Hunter’s Metamorphosis bonus to Armor no longer affects temporary Armor such as Unbending Potion.
- Fixed a bug where Travel Form was not granting its full intended movement speed.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes Stomp would not hit the target.
- Ray of Frost is now correctly modified by the Frigid Winds talent.
- Splitting Ice will now cause Ice Lance to damage a secondary target even if the target is more than 40 yards away from the Mage.
- Winter’s Chill will apply to targets of Flurry even if the caster is facing away from the target at the time.
- Fixed a bug where Chi Orbit and Crosswinds were doing incorrect damage while Storm, Earth, and Fire was active.
- Flash Heal will no longer consume 2 charges of Surge of Light if you have Trail of Light talented.
Dungeons and Raids
- Trial of Valor
- Resolved an issue that was causing too many Decaying Minions to spawn in phase 3 on Mythic difficulty.
Player versus Player
- Grace now properly increases the absorption of Power Word: Shield and Clarity of Will while the Priest has Trinity.
- Shroud of Concealment cannot be used during Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds.
- Mark of the Trained Soldier now correctly adds 600 Mastery, as its tooltip indicates.
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.