Webcomic Wrapup: Your graphics card is the problem
Can’t keep up with all of the great WoW-centric (and WoW-adjacent) webcomics out there? We’re rounding up the latest editions of your favorites weekly in Webcomic Wrapup, so you can catch up on the week all in one place. Today’s header comes from Dark Legacy Comics and deals with a problem we all face: the game’s gorgeous, elaborate spell effects. Which bring our computers to a crawl. And then kill us.
But there’s no time for mourning in webcomics, so let’s dive into what’s on deck this week.
- Dark Legacy Comics: Spell Effects
- Experience Boost, Meeting Demand: Talking Points, Practically
- Gratz: Getting Attention, Alone in the Sun, Coming Down the Hill
- Guilded Age, Chapter 45: p. 1, p. 2, p. 3
- LFG: p. 1055, p. 1056; NPC, Those Left Behind, p. 16, p. 17; Tiny Dick Adventures: #154
- Nerf Now: Played Like a Fiddle, Important Topic, Uniform, Sellout Noodles, Master Plan
- The New Adventures of Trigonometry: People of the Hammers, pg. 10
- Tauren It Up: Lossless Formatting
If you have a favorite webcomic you’d like to add in the list, a fun one-off comic that should be featured, or want to highlight your art as the header of this post, leave a note in the comments or email me directly at liz at blizzardwatch dot com.
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.