Diablo Season 9 ends March 17
If you were aiming to get some of the achievements in Diablo Season 9, you’re running out of time to do it: the season wraps up this Friday, on March 17. If you plan to play up to the wire, here are the exact end times:
- North America: Friday, March 17 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Friday, March 17 @ 5:00 p.m. CET
- Asia: Friday, March 17 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
As usual, the Season ending means your Seasonal characters, loot, and Paragon levels will roll over to your non-Seasonal characters. (Be sure to check your in-game mail, as that’s how items in your Seasonal stash are sent to your non-Seasonal characters.) And Season 9 ending means Season 10 is just around the corner. It will kick off at the end of the month, on March 31:
- North America: Friday, March 31 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Friday, March 31 @ 5:00 p.m. CET
- Asia: Friday, March 31 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
And between those dates, we should see the official roll-out of patch 2.5.0, which is currently on the PTR. The game’s latest patch includes the usual assortment of class and item changes, but also:
- A new Armory feature letting players save up to five builds per character for easy talent swapping
- A separate storage area for crafting materials
- Tweaks to Greater Rifts
If you’ve already managed to finish your Season 9 achievements, then you have time to start planning your Season 10 character. Have you decided what to play yet, or will you just pick whatever seems to appeal when the next season starts? But whether you’re prepared or not, Season 10 is on its way.
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.