Thisalee and Broll get their shift together in latest WoW hotfixes
Last Friday night, World of Warcraft received a new batch of hotfixes that made changes to a game-breaking bug many players had hoped to see fixed long ago. I speak, of course, of Thisalee Crow and Broll Bearmantle not knowing when it was appropriate to shapeshift into Travel Form. Those two originally were supposed to have figured their shifts out back on June 29, but it looks like they remained intransigent until these latest hotfixes which have “definitely” fixed the issue.
Outside of those two unbearable Druids, the hotfixes also adjusted Brewmaster Monks’ Exploding Keg slightly to fix some “unintended interactions” with bosses that made encounters easier than intended, as well as made minor changes to both Mythic Keystone Dungeons and two encounters in the Tomb of Sargeras. Check out the full details below:
- Exploding Keg now reduces enemy autoattack damage by 99% for 3 seconds, instead of causing all melee attacks to miss.
- Developers’ Note: Exploding Keg had some unintended interactions with raid bosses which allowed it to trivialize some mechanics. Rather than making bosses immune to it, we’re redesigning the debuff slightly, in order to retain the spirit of the effect. A followup hotfix will restore the original functionality in PvP, and the tooltip will be updated in Patch 7.3.
- Binding Heal will now always correctly heal the target, caster, and one additional target.
Raids and Dungeons
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Slightly increased the level of Mythic Keystones received from the Grand Challenger’s Bounty in relation to the previous week’s highest level Keystone completed.
- Tomb of Sargeras
- Sisters of the Moon
- Lunar Barrage will no longer prevent Spirit of Redemption from activating.
- The healing absorb effect from Embrace of the Eclipse has been increased, but now scales less per player.
- Fallen Avatar
- Dark Mark damage reduced by 25%, and will no longer target healers.
- Sisters of the Moon
Player Versus Player
- Ray of Hope will now increase healing done by the intended 50%, and can no longer be used while silenced.
- Broll Bearmantle and Thisalee Crow should have definitely stopped trying to enter Travel Form if the Druid they’re with is in Travel Form.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.