Blizzard Watch Week in Review: From demons to Death Knights
It’s Friday, which means it’s time to dive into our favorite games for the weekend. But before you sign off, here are the top stories from the past week.
- Is an “appear offline” mode coming to Blizzard games? New datamining says maybe.
Everything you need to know about lore
World of Warcraft
- These are the 7.3 spoilers you’re looking for.
- A lot happened with patch 7.3 last week, including a new PTR build, the new Mac’Aree zone, changes for Feral Druids, serious changes to Artifact Knowledge, and a lot of new spell animations.
- The second wing of Tomb of Sargeras LFR opened this week. If you need some help figuring it out, here’s a quick guide to getting started.
- Black Temple Timewalking has just arrived in WoW! Here’s what you need to know.
- It’s official: Mythic Kil’jaeden is the longest-lived end boss since Cataclysm. But the race is on to bring him down.
- You want Doomfist skins? We’ve got Doomfist skins.
- Don’t worry, Reinhardt players, fixes to your favorite hero are on their way.
- Overwatch League team owners have been announced… and some of them are a little fishy.
- We’re all ready to join the National Church of Hanzo.
- If you’re looking to level some of your Diablo 3 characters, this weekend you can grab double XP.
Heroes of the Storm
- Stukov is live in Heroes of the Storm this week, alongside changes to Xul and Tyrande, and a new hero rotation.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.