Karazhan nerfs and a Warglaive fix in latest WoW hotfixes
Today’s WoW hotfixes bring some nerfs to the rather tough upper Karazhan, but the more interesting part of these patch notes — at least to Demon Hunters — is a tweak to the I’ll Hold These For You Until You Get Out Achievement. This achievement, awarded to anyone who finished the Black Temple Timewalking raid and previously looted both of the Warglaives of Azzinoth, granted a Demon Hunter warglaive transmog option.
That’s awesome news for Demon Hunters who wanted to wield the most iconic warglaives in the Warcraft universe, right? Well… kind of. Pre-hotfix, the transmog glaives had an odd graphic, where the glaives sheathed in the opposite direction of the actual glaive model. But fortunately for unhappy Demon Hunters, this is now fixed: no one will be able to tell your warglaives from the real thing. (Though of course now players who liked the backwards sheathed glaives are unhappy because the graphic is fixed. There’s no pleasing everyone.)
Check out the full hotfix notes below.
Dungeons and Raids
- Upper Return to Karazhan
- Shade of Medivh
- The impact damage of Inferno Bolt has been reduced by 25% in Mythic difficulty.
- Mana Devourer
- Energy Discharge now deals 20% less damage in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Energy Void now deals 50% less damage in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Chess: King’s health has been lowered by 30%.
- Disintegrate now deals 25% less damage in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Disintegrate now has a cast time of 2.5 seconds in the first phase.
- Explosive Shadows now deals 25% less damage in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Shadow Phlegm now deals 20% less damage in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Shade of Medivh
- The Warglaives of Azzinoth awarded by the I’ll Hold These For You Until You Get Out Achievement should now sheathe in the same formation as the original Warglaives.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.