Blizzard Watch Week in Review: From flying to Kel’Thuzad
Happy Friday, fellow Blizzard Watchers! Just in time for the weekend, we’ve rounded up a week’s worth of news so you wind down from your week by catching up.
What to do this weekend
- There’s an alphabet soup of esports events with HGC, HCT, APEX and more this weekend.
- In Heroes of the Storm, you can now play the Call of Kel’Thuzad event and get started with an all new ranked season.
- September has a full schedule of WoW events.
- There won’t be any flying in Argus.
The WoW community found out how to get the Lucid Nightmare
- And if you’re willing to brave the Endless Halls maze (and more), here’s how to get your Lucid Nightmare mount. (Hint: bring graph paper.)
Catch up on the latest lore
- Anne profiles Ranger-Captain Alleria Windrunner.
- Rossi answers your Shadows of Argus questions.
- The latest Overwatch comic shows us the fateful first meeting of our favorite devastating duo, Junkrat and Roadhog.
Don’t worry, basketball-playing Overwatch fans
- The unresponsive basketballs are a bug, and basketball will be back with the next patch.
WoW’s 7.3 hotfix train keeps going
- Surprise! The patch came with a few undocumented changes.
- Fallen Avatar hotfixes? Why not!
- Even older dungeon hotfixes? Why not!
- This week’s Argus story update came with a few bugs, which means a new set of hotfixes.
- Without nearly enough Argussian Reach World Quests, Blizzard has dropped the number of quests to three to make it easier to get the emissary done — plus bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
- And in a hotfix coming soon, Argus Waystones will be gone.
While it won’t be live for a while…
These Hearthstone nerfs will ruin your perfect Murloc Paladin deck
Behind the scenes at Blizzard
- Cinematics fans will enjoy this video about making the Mei short.
- The Blizzard devs talk about bringing Kel’Thuzad back to life in this five-part making of series.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.