Latest hotfixes address Argus, the Broken Shore, and some very old dungeons
A new round of hotfixes for patch 7.3 has been released, just in time for the weekend. Players that are still on the Broken Shore should take note that the building accumulation rate has been increased. With so many players on Argus now, buildings have understandably slowed down. This change should bring them back up to the same rate they were prior to 7.3’s release. In addition, Chain Lightning should now have the same casting animation in both Resto and Elemental specializations.
Oddly enough, the last section of hotfixes addresses some very old dungeons. Two encounters in The Deadmines and Sunken Temple were not awarding loot, and that’s been corrected. In addition, two old quests in Razorfen Kraul and Wailing Caverns have been adjusted and made a little easier. Why the changes now, all of a sudden? Apparently it’s never too late to go back and correct old content. Read on for the full list of hotfixes below.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to teleport to the nearest flight point in Antoran Wastes even if it was inactive.
The Broken Shore
- The Deliverance Point building accumulation rate has been increased for all regions. The intended result is for buildings to complete at approximately the same rate as they did before 7.3.
- Restoration and Elemental Shaman’s Chain Lightning spells should now use a consistent casting animation.
Dungeons and Raids
- The Deadmines
- Defeating Glubtok should correctly award loot.
- Razorfen Kraul
- Players should find it easier to find the items and complete “Going Going Guano”
- The Temple of Atal’hakkar
- Defeating Shade of Hakkar in Sunken Temple should correctly award loot.
- Wailing Caverns
- Players should find it easier to find the items and complete “Deviate Hides”.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.