How to earn free Hearthstone packs with YouTube drops
Although the event has already started, and weeks 1 and 2 have passed, you can still earn a total of four Fractured in Alterac Valley packs by watching week 3 of the event, as well as the Playoffs. All you’ll need to do is connect your YouTube account to your Battle.net account, and then watch it.
Sounds easy enough, right? Here’s everything you need to know to connect your accounts, as well as the information regarding when and where to watch it.
How to connect your YouTube and Battle.net accounts
It’s an easy process that will only require going to your YouTube settings — but keep your Battle.net Authenticator in hand if you use one.
- Login to your YouTube account. Keep in mind that only personal accounts are eligible to be linked with external apps, so if you’re using a brand account, you’re going to need to switch to a personal one.
- Click your icon on the top-right corner, and then go to Settings -> Connected Apps -> Account Sharing.
- On that panel, you should find the Battle.net icon. Link your Battle.net account from that icon — you might be prompted to check your Authenticator if you’re using that security measure, so have your phone ready.
- Watch the events.
Keep in mind that after watching the events, packs can still take up to 48 hours to be granted to your Battle.net account. If you’re still having trouble getting your packs even after those 48 hours, refer to the official Grandmasters FAQ / Help page.
Where and when to watch Hearthstone Grandmasters 2022 and earn drops
You can earn drops by watching the event from any of these official Hearthstone channels:
- English (Hearthstone)
- English (HearthstoneEsports)
- Portuguese (LATAM)
- Spanish (LATAM)
Also, keep in mind that while the event is happening, there’s usually a link to YouTube from your Battle.net launcher, so that might make it even easier to find.
The official schedule for the whole event is up, but keep in mind that not every match will be broadcast: you can only watch the event on YouTube on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Weeks 1 and 2 have already passed, but you can still tune in for week 3 and the playoffs.
- Week 3: March 11 – 13 — earn up to two Fractured in Alterac Valley packs by watching
- Playoffs: March 25 – 27 — earn up to two Fractured in Alterac Valley packs by watching
And here are the official starting times so that you can properly schedule yourself to watch each event.
- Asia-Pacific: 2 a.m. PST / 11 a.m. CET / 7 p.m. KST
- Europe: 7:00 a.m. PST / 4:00 p.m. CET / 12:00 a.m. KST
- Americas: 12 p.m. PST / 9 p.m. CST / 5 a.m. KST
Happy watching, and enjoy your packs!
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.