Diablo 3 Patch 2.2.0: The Corrupted Ashbringer comes to Diablo
Blizzard recently posted the official patch notes for the patch 2.2.0 PTR. The highlights of this patch are new items and some long-awaited quality of life improvements. As players have jumped onto the PTR, they’ve also started to discover many undocumented changes, including a new weapon: the Corrupted Ashbringer.
Yes, that Ashbringer. Its legendary power transforms the weapon into its uncorrupted form, as shown in the screenshot above from reddit. This isn’t the first time a popular WoW weapon has found its way into Diablo 3. Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker was introduced in patch 2.0. I patiently await a Diablo version of Thori’dal for my demon hunter.
Here are a few of the highlights from the patch notes:
- Regular Health Potions have been removed from the game. The Health Potion slot on the action bar is now a bottomless Heath Potion that will heal you for 60% of your maximum Life
- When crafting gems and items the entire quantity will now be crafted at once
- Rift Guardians’ positions now always show on the map or minimap regardless of your distance from them
- Several existing Legendary items have been updated to include a unique Legendary power
- Many existing set bonuses have been re-designed, and demon hunters, barbarians, and wizards have brand new 6-piece sets
Check out the full patch notes here or hop onto the PTR and test it for yourself.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.