Comments and Community Guidelines
We’re all here to have fun and talk about our favorite games, which means being civil to your fellow commenters. All commenters on Blizzard Watch are required to follow these guidelines:
- Do not post content beyond a PG-13 rating.
- Do not harass others. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Do not post comments denigrating people because of gender, race, sexuality, appearance, disability, or religion.
- Do not discuss politics. This isn’t the place for it.
- Do not spam report innocuous comments or report all comments by a particular commenter. Spam reporting can constitute harassment.
- Do not share the personal information of others, including posting private conversations.
- Do not share information or links that advocates disruptive behavior, whether or not it’s against Blizzard’s terms of service.
- Do not create multiple accounts.
Comments that break these rules will be deleted, and repeat offenders or particularly egregious offenders will be temporarily or permanently banned from commenting. Moderators have the final say in the conversations that happen on the site.
Please contact us directly or flag comments if you find anything inappropriate in the comment section.