Login Patreon | Login PayPal

Supporter Benefits

Blizzard Watch relies on your support to continue operation. Only about 15% of our revenue comes from ads, the other 85% comes from you — the community. Our supporters enjoy benefits starting at just $1/month. We’d love for you to join us — currently we accept Patreon or PayPal.

When you donate you’ll be able to login right here on the site and access all your benefits. We have several different levels of benefits, and we appreciate any support you can give us (even if it’s just a retweet!).

Tier 1 – iLevel 216 Gear
$1 or more per-month

  • Your support is awesome!
  • You’ll get access to a special patron-only section on Discord
  • Early access to the weekly Blizzard Watch podcast (with extra content) and twice-monthly Lore Watch podcasts.
  • A roundup of our best content five days a week, so you can easily keep up with what’s happening on the site and elsewhere.

Tier 2 – Uncommon Benefits
$5 or more per month

  • Everything in the previous tier
  • Ads-Free code for the site
  • Access to a full-text RSS feed
  • Access to unique, patron-only content, including:
    • editorials
    • tips and tricks
    • how-tos
    • ….and more

Tier 3 – Rare Benefits
$10 or more per month

  • Everything in the previous tier
  • Access to a special Rare and Epic supporter chatroom in Discord
  • Priority will be given to your questions for the Queue, Blizzard Watch podcast, Behind the Scenes podcast, and Lore Watch podcast.

Tier 4 – Epic Benefits
$25 or more per month

  • Everything in the previous tier
  • Anne or Matt will write your character bio
  • Access to a chat room to hang out with our writers and editors during BlizzCon.
  • Access to a nightly Q&A during BlizzCon. Everyone has a ton of questions during this time, and our team has the best answers.