Latest WoW hotfixes address Cathedral of Eternal Night and more
The most recent hotfixes include some mild class fixes, changes for PvP, and some adjustments to dungeons. The big changes were all to Cathedral of Eternal Night, which saw some significant nerfs overall. Agronox saw the most adjustment, and if you’ve been having a hard time in the Cathedral, now seems like a good time to head back in there.
All the changes are below for your perusal.
- MKII Gyroscopic Stabilizer should no longer sometimes fail to work correctly for Marksmanship Hunters.
- Command Demon is now properly turned into Whiplash when the Succubus is summoned with either the Orb of the Fel Temptress or Glyph of the Shadow Succubus.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed a bug that caused some loot chests, on the Guild Master loot setting, to only distribute gold to the player who looted the chest.
- Quaking should no longer apply to players while they are on the boat at the beginning of the Court of Stars, nor after Mythic Keystone dungeons have been completed.
- Cathedral of Eternal Night
- Helblaze Felbringers’ Devastating Swipe now deals 60% less damage on all difficulties.
- Reduced Agronox’s health by 25% on all difficulties.
- Succulent Lashers’ Succulent Secretion now initially explodes for 80% less damage on all difficulties.
- Succulent Lashers’ Succulent Secretion’s periodic damage reduced by 50% on all difficulties.
- The health of Fulminating Lashers has been reduced by 30% on all difficulties, to match other Fulminating Lashers in the dungeon.
- The damage done by Choking Vines has been reduced by 50% on all difficulties, to match other Choking Vines in the dungeon.
- Reduced Domatrax’s melee damage by 50% on all difficulties.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza from operating as expected.
Player versus Player
- Demon Hunter
- Rain from Above will now properly suppress root effects such as Frost Nova and Entangling Roots when cast.
The adjustments below will take effect with this weeks’ maintenance in each region.
- Pawsitive Outlook can no longer cause Thrash to trigger more than one additional Thrash in PvP situations.
- Sharpened Claws increases Thrash and Swipe damage by 25% (was 50%).
- Frenzied Regeneration now heals for 25% of damage taken in the last 5 seconds (was 50%).
- PvP Template Agility reduced by 5%.
- PvP Template Stamina reduced by 5%.
- Stave Off can no longer cause Keg Smash to trigger more than one additional Keg Smash in PvP situations.
- Demon Hunter
- Chaotic Onslaught can no longer cause Chaos Strike to trigger more than one additional Chaos Strike in PvP situations.
- Oathblood can no longer cause Bloodthirst to trigger more than one additional Bloodthirst in PvP situations.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.