Hearthstone for iPhone and Android phone available today!
The wait is over! Polygon is reporting that Hearthstone will be available on on iPhone and Android mobile phones starting today. This version of the game comes with completely redesigned interfaces so that it’s playable on smaller screens. For Apple users, the minimum requirements are an iPhone 4S or an iPod touch (5th generation).
A recent Hearthstone patch was deployed earlier this morning that enabled mobile functionality for phones.
What’s New in Version 2.5.8416
* Hearthstone is now officially supported on iPhone and iPod touch! (Minimum requirements: iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad 2 or better) Featuring an all-new intuitive interface hand-crafted for the mobile experience, it’s never been easier to take Hearthstone with you anywhere you want to play.
* Added an indicator to show if your connection is losing signal.
* Fixed an issue where cards were not awarded after defeating Blackrock Mountain bosses.
* “Spectate Invite” now works for both sides of a match.
* Previewed cards in the Collection Manager should no longer get stuck.
* Fixed various graphical, sound, and UI issues.
The Apple Store has the latest version of Hearthstone but the Google Play store not yet been updated to reflect the recent update. It should be soon, though! Will you be playing Hearthstone on your phones?
Edit: If you can’t find Hearthstone on the Apple store, hit Explore, then Featured. Hearthstone should be at the top of the list.
Edit 2: Hearthstone is now available on the Play store!
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.