Fury of Hellfire: Patch 6.2 official patch notes
Blizzard has just released the official patch notes for World of Warcraft patch 6.2, Fury of Hellfire. Featuring a brand new zone, brand new reputations and a brand new raid, patch 6.2 also has a lot of class changes to take a look at. If you haven’t been checking out our patch 6.2 content, you might want to get started — patch 6.2 releases with tomorrow’s maintenance. Check out the full patch notes below, or head to official site.
World of Warcraft Patch 6.2.0
Updated: June 22, 2015
Zone Unlocked: The Invasion of Tanaan Jungle
- Heroes of the Horde and the Alliance, return to Tanaan Jungle and stop Gul’dan’s plan to drag the whole of Draenor into chaos while plotting to reopen the portal for a massive invasion of Azeroth. Embark on a new series of chapter-based quests putting everything you’ve learned on Draenor to the test.
- One does not merely stroll into Tanaan Jungle. You’ll progress through a series of quests in which you’ll be asked to build a Shipyard and begin an assault on Tanaan by sea, culminating in the creation of a new forward base of operations. From this new outpost, you’ll go on the offense and launch assaults to undermine Gul’dan’s plan to drag all of Draenor into chaos.
- Tanaan Jungle has open-world questing with rare creatures and hidden treasures scattered throughout the zone.
- Learn more about the new zone in the Patch 6.2 Zone Preview: Tanaan Jungle.
New Garrison Feature: Shipyard and Naval Missions
- Take command of your forces in a whole new theater of war, fighting to control the red seas of Draenor and push back the twisted remnants of the Iron Horde.
- Check out ‘Preview – To the Shipyard!’ for a closer look at the new Shipyard, ships, and Naval Missions.
- Characters with a level 3 garrison can now construct a Shipyard to take the fight to the seas. Report to your Garrison and accept the “War Council” quest.
- Command an armada and dispatch your ships on new Naval Missions.
- Build destroyers, submarines, carriers, battleships, and transports at your Shipyard.
- Upgrade the Shipyard to increase your maximum fleet size.
- Naval Missions
- Naval Missions require Oil, a new resource. Oil can be found from various sources but scouts report that the Iron Horde has stockpiles of it around Tanaan.
- The seas around Draenor are treacherous. Ships that fail a Naval Mission have a chance to be sunk, lost forever at sea.
New Raid: Hellfire Citadel
- Assault the Hellfire Citadel, mighty fortress of the Iron Horde, torn asunder by fel energies unleashed by Gul’dan, and put a stop on his plans to launch a new invasion on Azeroth!
- Hellfire Citadel stands at the heart of Tanaan Jungle, where 13 deadly bosses await you, including Kilrogg Deadeye, the monstrous Gorefiend, a reanimated Mannoroth, and Archimonde himself.
- Players can earn items ranging in power from item level 675-685 in Raid Finder up to item level 735 in Mythic difficulty.
- For an in-depth preview of the bosses, check out our blog titled: Raid Preview: Hellfire Citadel.
New Dungeon Difficulty: Mythic
- Draenor Dungeons now have a new difficulty level designed to challenge seasoned adventurers with a befitting increase in reward. Mythic difficulty is geared towards players that enjoy working together in smaller groups to overcome challenges, and is designed to provide an alternate progression path to Normal raiding.
- Each Mythic Dungeons has a weekly lockout, and drops gear that’s item level 685 with a chance for Warforged loot that is item level 705.
- All Mythic dungeon bosses offer a chance to use a bonus roll using a Seal of Inevitable Fate (the new bonus roll currency).
- The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of seven different activities granting a passive bonus to a particular game activity.
- Each Bonus Event offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a goal related to the bonus activity.
- The in-game calendar (located in the upper right-hand corner of the mini-map) will inform you of the type of Bonus Event and when it takes place
Timewalking – The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
- There are two Timewalking Bonus Events, each centered around an expansion: The Burning Crusade or Wrath of the Lich King.
- Characters can queue up for a randomly selected old-school dungeon with a twist: your character’s power and gear scales down to the dungeon’s level on Heroic difficulty. However, your character retains all of your skills and talents. Emerge victorious, and you will walk away with old loot that is scaled back up to your character’s true level!
- Completing several Timewalking dungeons as a part of a quest during the event awards a Seal of Inevitable Fate for an extra bonus roll, which does not count toward the weekly cap of three Seals.
- During The Burning Crusade Timewalking Bonus Event, the following dungeons are available for characters level 71 and up.
- During Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking Bonus Event, the following dungeons are available for characters level 81 and up.
- Learn more about this new feature in our blog: Patch 6.2 Preview – Timewalking.
- While this Bonus Event is active, defeating enemies in any Draenor dungeon will award reputation with an appropriate faction. Completing several Mythic-difficulty Warlords dungeons as a part of a quest during the event awards a Heroic Hellfire Citadel Raid cache.
- During the Battlegrounds Bonus Event, characters will earn triple Honor points from random Battlegrounds. Completing the event quest by winning a few random Battlegrounds awards 500 Conquest Points, which do not count toward the weekly Conquest cap.
- Characters will earn triple Honor points from random Arena Skirmish matches during this event. A quest to win several random Arena Skirmish matches will award 500 Conquest Points, which do not count toward the weekly Conquest cap.
- Apexis-dropping creatures in the world will drop up to triple the usual quantity of Crystals during this Bonus Event. Completing several area assault objectives during the event awards a sizable amount of Oil to fuel new Naval Missions as a part of the Shipyard.
- During Pet Battle Bonus Events, you’ll be able to take your pets out for a little exercise and earn triple pet experience from battles. Winning several PvP Pet Battles as a part of a quest during the event awards the player with an Ultimate Battle-Training Stone that instantly levels a pet to 25.
- An evolution of the Dungeon Journal, the Adventure Guide acts as a landing page for other in-game Journals to make it easier than ever to find content and activities that are relevant to your character.
- The Adventure Guide suggests content based on a number of factors, such as character level, item level, quest progress, achievements, and more. The Guide is fully interactive, allowing players to accept relevant quests or search for a group via Group Finder with a single click.
Legendary Ring Quest Line
- Players that have completed Chapter III: The Foundry Falls will begin the final chapter to the Legendary Ring Quest Line. Khadgar sends you on a series of quests into Tanaan Jungle to discern the nature of the threat and put an end to Gul’dan’s nefarious machinations.
- A summary of the final chapter (spoiler alert) as well as an overview of the previous three chapters are available in our blog, The Road Ahead: Legendary Ring Quest Line.
- Check out The Road Ahead: Legendary Ring Questline for a preview of the final chapter and a summary of the quest line so far.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Chroniclers in the Garrison now allow players that have completed An Inside Job to watch the cinematic again.
New Garrison Building: Shipyard
- See also: Shipyard
- Mineral nodes should now only be displayed on the mini-map when a character is inside the mine. Characters with Track Minerals active will continue to see mineral nodes from outside the Mine.
- Gray items obtained from salvage recovered from Follower missions may now sometimes drop a stackable gray item instead of a range of various gray items taking up lots of inventory space. The average gold value should remain roughly the same.
- Big Crates of Salvage are no longer guaranteed from successfully completing level 100 Follower Missions.
- Increased the frequency for missions that award Abrogator Stones or Elemental Runes for the Legendary Ring Quest Line to appear.
- Blingtron’s Secret Vault has moved to a new, even more secret location. But, his stash of riches has grown considerably because of the decreased number of raids on his vault.
- Reduced the frequency of high-value gold missions appearing across multiple characters.
- As Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry are no longer the latest tier of raid content, Mythic garrison missions for each zone no longer award bonus gold.
Creatures and NPCs
- Spirit of Harmony Vendors no longer offer Restored Artifacts for sale.
World Environment and Events
New Zone Available: Tanaan Jungle
- New Darkmoon Potions: A new set of Darkmoon potions can be purchased for one Darkmoon Prize Ticket from the Draughts and Tinctures vendor, Faldar Willowshade at the refreshments table.
- Darkmoon Fishing: The elusive Darkmoon Daggermaw can now be caught off of the shores of Darkmoon Island. Return them to Galissa Sundew at the docks for a variety of prizes.
- New Achievement: Whack-a-Gnoll has a new achievement that awards a battle pet, Hogs.
Raids and Dungeons
- Players may now queue up in the Dungeon Finder while engaged in PvP combat.
Personal Loot Mode Improvements
- Overall drop rates when using Personal Loot mode have been increased.
- Defeating a boss when using Personal Loot now awards a more consistent number of items based on eligible group size.
- Example: For a party of five players, Dungeon bosses are now guaranteed to drop at least 1 item with a chance for 2 items to drop. The final boss of the Dungeon will now drop at least 2 items, with a chance for 3 items to drop.
- The raid or party now sees when someone in the group wins an item on Personal Loot.
- The last Dungeon boss on non-Personal Loot modes received an adjustment and now drops 2 items (down from 3 items).
- Learn more about Personal Loot mode improvements and other changes to itemization in the blog: Dev Watercooler – Itemization in 6.2.
New Raid: Hellfire Citadel
- A brand new raid, the Hellfire Citadel, awaits you with 13 new bosses. More information about the new raid can be found under New Raid: Hellfire Citadel.
Bonus Roll Changes
- Seal of Inevitable Fate is a new Bonus Roll currency used for Hellfire Citadel and Mythic dungeon bosses. The seal can be purchased from Fate-Twister Seress (Alliance) and Fate-Twister Tiklal (Horde).
- Garrison Resource cost for purchasing the Seal has increased from 300/600/1200 to 1000/2000/4000.
- Apexis Crystal cost for purchasing the Seal has decreased from 1000/2000/4000 to 500/1000/2000.
- Seal of Tempered Fate can now be purchased from the Fate-Twisters for gold and no longer has a cap on how many can be obtained per week. Additionally, characters can now hold up to a maximum of 20 Seals of Tempered Fate (up from 10).
Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry Changes
- In the wake of the string of defeats suffered by the Iron Horde, all enemies in Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties are Demoralized, reducing their health and damage by 20%.
- The achievements, Ahead of the Curve: Imperator’s Fall, Cutting Edge: Imperator’s Fall, Ahead of the Curve: Blackhand’s Crucible, and Cutting Edge: Blackhand’s Crucible are no longer obtainable.
New Dungeon Difficulty: Mythic
- See also: New Dungeon Difficulty: Mythic
New Dungeon Feature: Timewalking
- See also: Timewalking
- Challenger’s Strongbox obtained before Patch 6.2 will all become rusted. Rusted strongboxes can no longer be opened and may be sold to a vendor for 50 gold.
Warlords Season 1 Ending
- Arena and Rated Battlegrounds Warlords Season 1 will be ending soon. Once the patch is live, we’ll begin a roughly two-week process to determine end-of-season reward eligibility.
- For additional details on the transition into Warlords Season 2, please check out the blog Warlords Season 1 Ending Soon.
Level 100 Gear Scaling in PvP Combat
- Level 100 characters engaging in PvP combat now have the following gear changes.
- All gear between item levels 560 and 690 will now scale up to 690 in PvP combat.
- Non-PvP gear above item level 715 will scale down to 715 in PvP combat.
- PvP gear above item level 715 will not be capped in PvP combat.
- Winner of the Highmaul Coliseum will now receive 1500 Conquest Points instead of a piece of PvP Conquest gear.
New Area: Ashran Excavation and New Event: Apexis Marks
- At certain times, spirits of fallen arakkoa haunt the Ashran Excavation. Defeat them and bring proof of their demise to Rukmaz, the ghostly caretaker of the Apexis vault. First team to show Rukmaz 50 marks wins.
- Winning an event now awards Honor instead of Conquest.
- Defeating Grand Marshal Tremblade or High Warlord Volrath no longer awards a Gleaming Ashmaul Strongbox.
New Weekly Quest: Slay them All!
- Defeat 200 enemy players. Awards Conquest.
New Weekly Quest: Ashran Dominance
- Win 5 events in Ashran and defeat the enemy faction leader. Awards Conquest and a Gleaming Ashmaul Strongbox with a chance to contain Conquest gear.
New Repeatable Quest: Continue the Dominance
- Win 5 events in Ashran and defeat the enemy faction leader. Awards Conquest.
General Ashran Changes
- Players can no longer queue for Ashran while in a raid and are now automatically placed into a raid after entering.
- Events now occur more frequently.
- Event: Collect Empowered Ore now requires 20 ore to win (up from 10).
- Event: Risen Spirits now requires 20 captured spirits to win (up from 10).
- Event: Stadium Racing now requires 5 laps to win the race (up from 3) and the maximum speed a racer can reach is 300% (down from 500%).
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Capturing a point in the following Battlegrounds now takes 6 seconds (down from 7 seconds).
- Arathi Basin
- The Battle for Gilneas
- Deepwind Gorge
- Rated Eye of the Storm
- Picking up the flag in Rated Eye of the Storm now takes 6 seconds (down from 7 seconds).
- Arena matches now end after 25 minutes (up from 20 minutes). The amount of time before Dampening is applied remains unchanged.
- New Lightforge Heirloom plate armor pieces have been added for helm, chest, and legs to complete the Intellect plate set.
- Two new PvP-centered heirlooms have been added to the arena chests in Gurubashi Arena in Stranglethorn Vale and the Deathmatch Pavilion on Darkmoon Island. Master Pit Fighters or Arena Grand Masters, hop into the arena and defend your title for a chance to loot these new prizes!
- Argent Warhorse should now display correctly in the Mount Journal.
- Silversage Incense now only applies its effect to the character that placed the item.
- Break out your traps and Safari Hat, new wild pets have been spotted in Tanaan Jungle and a few other places!
- Fel-corrupted legendary pets have been spotted in Tanaan Jungle! Each pet can be defeated once per day for a bag of Fel-Touched Pet Supplies, which can contain pet charms, Battle-Training stones to increase a battle pet’s level, and even rare pets.
- Expert Pet Trappers Giada Goldleash and Tiffy Trapspring have shown up at the Pet Menagerie with a variety of pets and toys for sale for Pet Charms.
- Check out our Preview 6.2 – Pets Galore for a more detailed look at the new Battle Pets.
New Ranks for Warlords Crafted Items
- Two new ranks of upgrades have been added to Warlords Crafted items, “Mighty” for rank 5 at item level 700, and “Savage” for rank 6 at item level 715.
- Crafting the new upgrade items requires Felblight, a new reagent that can be obtained from Fishing, Herbalism, Mining, or Skinning in Tanaan Jungle.
- The new recipes can be purchased from visiting Garrison traders.
Upgrade Item Consolidation
- “Greater” rank 3 and “Powerful” rank 4 upgrade items have been consolidated together. A rank 2 upgrade item can now be used to upgrade a Warlords Crafted item to rank 4.
- For example, Burnished Essence can now upgrade a rank 1 leatherworking item to rank 2, a rank 2 item to rank 3, or a rank 3 item to rank 4.
- Rank 3 and 4 upgrade items can no longer be crafted and existing items have become unstable. These unstable items can be used to create the appropriate rank 2 upgrade item and refund the materials used to craft it.
- For example, Greater Burnished Essence can now be clicked to create a Burnished Essence, 50 Burnished Leather, and 10 Sorcerous Water.
Warlords Crafting Material Changes
- Greatly increased the output of the following crafting materials created through a daily cooldown.
- Alchemical Catalyst
- Burnished Leather
- Gearspring Parts
- Hexweave Cloth
- Taladite Crystal
- Temporal Crystal
- Truesteel Ingot
- War Paints
- Sorcerous Air
- Sorcerous Earth
- Sorcerous Fire
- Sorcerous Water
- Savage Blood
- A number of recipes that use crafting materials created through a daily cooldown now require fewer materials.
Faster Profession Leveling
- Many level-up crafting recipes that do not require materials created through a daily cooldown have been adjusted to give more skill points.
- Reduced the material costs for Stone of the Earth, Stone of the Waters, and Stone of Fire.
- Felmouth Frenzy, a new type of fish, has been spotted in the waters around Tanaan Jungle.
- Players fishing from Felmouth Frenzy Schools also have a chance to fish up Felblight.
- Masterful anglers with a Level 3 Fishing Shack have a chance to catch Felmouth Frenzy Lunkers. Nat Pagle in your Garrison will have an interest in these.
- Withered Herbs harvested in Tanaan Jungle have a chance to drop any Draenor herb, including Felblight.
- New recipes for mass milling of Draenor herbs have been added, allowing 20 herbs to be milled at once.
- Added a new Immaculate tier of gems of epic quality that provides +75 bonus to a given stat.
- Players can unlock the ability to craft the new gems by completing a short questline that starts at an Arakkoa encampment as soon as they enter Tanaan Jungle.
- After completing the questline, Jewelcrafters can craft Versatility gems. To unlock additional gem recipes, players must find or purchase Gemcutter Modules from various sources.
- Jewelcrafters also have a chance to learn one of the new recipes each time the Gemcutting Construct crafts a gem.
- Players have a chance to find Felblight while mining from nodes in Tanaan Jungle.
- Players have a chance to find Felblight while skinning creatures in Tanaan Jungle.
- Apexis Crystals no longer have a cap.
- The first four tiers of Apexis gear (Crystal, Exceptional, Flawless, and Ethereal) no longer cost Apexis Crystals and can now be purchased with gold.
General Item Changes
- New zoning laws prevent the placement of temporary tents created via Leatherworking in capital cities.
- Admiral Taylor’s Greatsword is now eligible for transmogrification. If the item has been misplaced, the sword can be repurchased in-game. There is also a Horde equivalent in a different color that could be found somewhere Tanaan Jungle as a treasure.
- Pinchwhistle “Nitro Fuel” no longer triggers its effect in combat.
- Sinister Spores now reduces healing taken by 50% (down from 90%).
- Super Sticky Glitter Bomb‘s effect can now be dispelled and lasts for 15 seconds (down from 30 seconds).
- Improved banner notifications when the player receives an item with a Warforged, tertiary stat, or bonus socket.
- A Fungus Among Us completion credit is now awarded to the entire raid.
- Exploration Mission Master achievement no longer requires completing treasure map Garrison Missions.
- Anti-Magic Shell now absorbs 100% of all magical damage (up from 75%). However, damage absorbed no longer contributes to Resolve.
- Mastery: Blood Shield‘s Physical damage absorption shield from Death Strike now also counts as having an Active Mitigation effect active.
- Frost Strike now deals 20% more damage.
- Howling Blast now deals 25% more damage and deals full damage to other enemies within range.
- Might of the Frozen Wastes now increases Frost Strike’s damage by 100% (up from 50%) while dual-wielding.
- Obliterate damage has increased by 20%, but deals only 80% of normal damage against player-controlled targets.
- Necrosis now deals 8% less damage.
- Breath of Sindragosa now costs 20 Runic Power per second for Blood Death Knights.
- Glyph of Icy Runes has been removed.
- Thrash now deals 10% more damage.
- Mastery: Total Eclipse now provides a 2.5% increase to the maximum damage bonus from Eclipse per mastery (up from 1.9%). This buff is counter-balanced by reducing the damage of Moonfire, Starfall, Starfire, Starsurge, Sunfire, and Wrath.
- Moonfire (all-specializations) now deals 4% less damage.
- Starfall now deals 4% less damage.
- Starfire now deals 4% less damage.
- Starsurge now deals 4% less damage.
- Sunfire now deals 4% less damage.
- Wrath (all-specializations) now deals 4% less damage.
- Rake now deals 10% more damage.
- Rip now deals 10% more damage.
- Bear Form now increases armor by 285% (up from 250%) for Guardian Druids.
- Healing Touch no longer cancels Bear Form for Guardian Druids.
- Savage Defense now also reduces physical damage taken by 25%.
- Dream of Cenarius effect can now be held for up to 40 seconds (up from 20 seconds) by Guardian Druids.
- Force of Nature‘s summoned Treant now deals 100% more damage.
- Guardian of Elune (Guardian) now also passively increases the Druid’s chance to dodge by 10%.
- Glyph of Untamed Stars is now automatically learned at level 75.
- Aspect of the Fox has been removed.
- Tranquilizing Shot has switched functionality with Glyph of Tranquilizing Shot. Tranquilizing Shot no longer costs Focus but has a 10-second cooldown.
- Aimed Shot now deals 15% more damage.
- Mastery: Essence of the Viper has increased in effectiveness by 19%. This buff is counter-balanced by reducing Serpent Sting’s damage.
- Serpent Sting no longer deals an initial “tick” of damage when the periodic effect is first applied.
- Explosive Shot now deals 15% less damage.
- A Murder of Crows now deals 75% of normal damage against player-controlled targets for Beast Mastery Hunters.
- Barrage now deals only 80% of normal damage against player-controlled targets. Additionally, the ability no longer hits targets that are invisible or in stealth.
- Glyph of Tranquilizing Shot has switched functionality with Tranquilizing Shot. Glyph of Tranquilizing Shot causes Tranquilizing Shot to cost 40 Focus instead of a 10-second cooldown.
- Amplify Magic has been removed.
- Frostfire Bolt now deals 20% more damage.
- Mastery: Mana Adept has reduced in effectiveness by 6%.
- Arcane Missiles now deals 10% more damage.
- Mastery: Icicles is now 13% more effective.
- Brain Freeze now has a 15% increased chance to trigger on each multistrike (down from 25%).
- Fingers of Frost now increases Ice Lance damage by 120% (up from 100%).
- Frostbolt now deals 20% more damage.
- Flameglow now absorbs up to a maximum of 20% damage from each attack (down from 30%).
- Prismatic Crystal is now also attackable by the Mage’s pets or guardians.
- Tier-17 2-piece set bonus for Fire Mages has been redesigned. It now reduces the cooldown of Inferno Blast by 2 seconds.
- Provoke now has a 30 yard range (down from 40 yards).
- Tiger Strikes no longer triggers from multistrikes, but now provides a 35% increase to Multistrike chance while active (up from 25%).
- Blackout Kick no longer increases the Stagger amount for Brewmaster Monks.
- Stance of the Sturdy Ox now increases armor by 125% (up from 75%) and provides a 20% base Stagger percentage. Additionally, the Stagger effect no longer works against attacks which ignore armor.
- Battle Trance now increases Multistrike stat gains from all sources by 15% (up from 5%). This buff is counter-balanced by reducing the damage of Blackout Kick, Chi Explosion, Fists of Fury, Hurricane Strike, Rising Sun Kick, and Tiger Palm.
- Blackout Kick (all-specializations) now deals 5% less damage.
- Fists of Fury now deals 5% less damage.
- Hurricane Strike now deals 5% less damage.
- Rising Sun Kick (Windwalker, Mistweaver) now deals 5% less damage.
- Tiger Palm (all-specializations) now deals 5% less damage.
- Chi Explosion (Talent) now deals 5% less damage for Windwalker Monks.
- Serenity now lasts 5 seconds for Brewmaster Monks (down from 10 seconds).
- Devotion Aura now reduces all damage taken, not just magical damage.
- Mastery: Hand of Light has reduced in effectiveness by 6%.
- Devouring Plague now deals 12% less damage.
- Shadowform no longer applies its visual effect to the Priest’s mount.
- Surge of Light (Discipline, Holy) can now also trigger from Power Word: Shield and Clarity of Will.
- Glyph of Shadowy Friends now extends Shadowform’s visual effect to the Priest’s mount in addition to non-combat pets.
- Cloak of Shadows now has a 90-second cooldown (up from 60 seconds).
- Eviscerate now deals 10% more damage.
- Sinister Strike now deals 10% more damage.
- New items have been added to pickpocket from humanoids in Tanaan Jungle.
- Added a new weekly quest for pickpocketing, Da Even Bigga Score.
- Dingy Iron Coins now have a cap of 20,000 (up from 10,000).
- Secretive Whistle now has a 15 minute cooldown (down from 1 hour).
- Updated tooltip descriptions for pickpocketed items of value to help distinguish them from other items.
- Envenom now deals 30% more damage.
- Mutilate now deals 30% more damage.
- Mastery: Main Gauche has increased in effectiveness by 10%.
- Killing Spree now only grants immunity to root and snare effects and the effect is now cancelled if the Rogue is affected by other crowd-control effects.
- Mastery: Executioner has decreased in effectiveness by 8%.
- Backstab now deals 20% more damage.
- Sanguinary Vein now causes the Rogue to deal 30% more damage to targets affected by Rupture (up from 25%).
- Deadly Throw now reduces the target’s movement speed by 70% (up from 50%) but no longer interrupts spellcasting when used with 5 combo points.
- Shuriken Toss now deals 53% more autoattack damage. Additionally, fixed a bug that caused hits made with offhand weapons to deal 15% more damage than intended.
- Elemental Overload now increases multistrike damage by 20% (down from 35%), but now increases Multistrike stat gains from all sources by 10% (up from 5%).
- Lava Surge now lasts for 10 seconds (up from 6 seconds).
- Chain Heal now heals for 25% more.
- Riptide no longer increases Chain Heal’s effectiveness by 25% on the primary target.
- Tier 17 4-piece set bonus for Restoration Shaman now reduces the mana cost of Chain Heal by 50% for 8 seconds (down from 75% reduction for 10 seconds).
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Elemental Shaman is now the PvP 4-piece set bonus and has been replaced. New PvP 2-piece set bonus: Reduces the cooldown of Hex by 15 seconds.
- PvP 4-piece set bonus for Elemental Shaman has been replaced by the old PvP 2-piece set bonus. While Ascendance is active, the Shaman is immune to silence and interrupt effects.
- Corruption now deals 12% more damage.
- Dark Soul should now have its cooldown reset at the end of a raid encounter for all Warlock specializations.
- Shadow Bolt now deals 25% less damage.
- Doomguards now appear smaller to other characters that aren’t the summoning Warlock.
- The following Warlock pets received a visual upgrade and are now using higher-fidelity models.
- Felguard (Demonology)
- Voidlord (Grimoire of Supremacy)
- Wrathguard (Demonology Warlocks with Grimoire of Supremacy)
- Agony now deals 12% more damage.
- Unstable Affliction now deals 12% more damage.
- Mastery: Master Demonologist now increases damage dealt by the Warlock and their demon servants by 1.25% per mastery (up from 0.96%), and further increases damage dealt by Touch of Chaos, Chaos Wave, Doom, Immolation Aura, and Soul Fire while in Metamorphosis by 2.5% per mastery (up from 1.92%).
- Chaos Wave now deals 25% less damage.
- Doom now deals 25% less damage.
- Hand of Gul’dan now deals 25% less damage.
- Soul Fire now deals 25% less damage.
- Touch of Chaos now deals 25% less damage.
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Destruction Warlocks has been redesigned. Getting stunned, silenced, interrupted, or feared now generates 1 Burning Ember. Can only occur once every 15 seconds.
- PvP 4-piece set bonus for Destruction Warlocks has been redesigned. It now causes Incinerate to deal 50% more damage on targets affected by the Warlock’s Immolate.
- Mastery: Weapons Master now increases the damage of Mortal Strike, Colossus Smash, and Execute abilities by 5.2% per mastery (up from 4.5%). This buff is counter-balanced by reducing Mortal Strike’s damage.
- Mortal Strike now deals 6% less damage.
- Improved Defensive Stance now also decreases damage taken by 5%.
- Gladiator’s Resolve (Protection): Gladiator Stance now also increases the Warrior’s Mastery by 50% while active.
- Tier-17 4-piece set bonus for Arms Warriors has been redesigned. It now reduces the cost of Mortal Strike by 5 Rage.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.