World of Warcraft hotfixes for July 1
More new hotfixes for patch 6.2 have been released, this time with several adjustments to the Shipyard, including the reduction of mission times. For Naval Missions that are currently underway, the missions times will not change, but all future missions should reflect the reduced times. In addition, gold and Apexis Crystal rewards have been increased as well. A few more changes have been made to Hellfire Citadel encounters, and the issue preventing players from returning mail with attached items to the original sender has been fixed. Read on for the full list of hotfixes below.
- Work orders for tier-2 and -3 small plot buildings now work as normal if the player skipped completing the tier-1 tutorial quests.
- Most long Naval Missions have been reduced to a time of 18 hours or less.
- For Naval Missions currently underway, mission times will not change.
- The duration of Raid-type Naval Missions has been reduced from 2 days to 4 hours. They will continue to immediately respawn if not completed.
- Gold and Apexis Crystal rewards for Naval Missions that reward those currencies have been increased.
- For Naval Missions currently underway, gold and Apexis Crystal rewards will be larger when the Mission is completed.
- Oil costs for most missions have been increased.
- For Naval Missions currently underway, Oil costs will not change.
- The amount of Oil you receive from the Oil Rig has been doubled.
- While in a raid group, players can now progress through “Upgrading The Fleet” and “Naval Domination” and increment quest credit as well as turn in the quest once completed.
- Ship Blueprint: Battleship now requires ‘friendly’ faction standing to be obtained.
- We continue to insist that the Shipyard grant players resting XP.
- Felbound Wolf now count towards the demons slain count for the quest “Demonslayer of Tanaan”.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Fel Pylons from always spawning during the quest “Assault on the Temple of Sha’naar”.
- Alliance players who accept the Gorgrond breadcrumb quest from the Adventure Guide are now given the flight point to Gorgrond.
- Completing the quest “Rumble in the Jungle” should now award the King of the Jungle buff, as intended.
- Soul Capacitor now deals 50% damage against players and player controlled creatures.
- Hunter’s Seeking Crystal should no longer take you to rare enemies you’ve already killed.
- Empowered Apexis Fragments are now Bound to Battle.net Account, allowing them to be mailed to other characters.
Dungeons and Raids
- Entering or leaving a Timewalking dungeon no longer removes tracking auras.
Socrethar the Eternal
- Sargerei Dominator now always properly shields Soul of Socrethar after becoming active.
- Archimonde will now heal for 5% of his maximum health if Nether Banish hits fewer than 3 players.
- Players can now earn the guild achievement “Kazzak Guild Run”.
Creatures and NPCs
- A Grom’kar Deadeye in Fang’rila who was respawning too fast has been taught to chill out for a while after being killed.
- The bonus roll option for Supreme Lord Kazzak now resets weekly.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing players from looting both Soulslicer and The Blackfang on the same day.
- Call to Arms NPCs no longer taunt bosses such as Supreme Lord Kazzak. They still have and use Taunt on other types of creatures.
- Fixed an issue where mail with attachments could not be returned to original sender.
- Fixed an issue where in-game mail from Blizzard Customer Support could not be deleted.
- Attempting to apply Naval Equipment to a Ship (e.g. Felsmoke Launcher) will now display a blue outline around valid slots where the equipment can be applied.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Adventure Journal to display alerts too frequently.
- Fixed an issue where some items that cost Alternate Currency (Mogu Rune of Fate, Ironpaw Token, etc) could not be purchased from vendors.
- Fixed an issue for Mac users where in-game resolution would not be saved properly when switching between Fullscreen and Windowed mode.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.