World of Warcraft hotfixes for July 2
A few new hotfixes for patch 6.2 have just been released. Today’s list is pretty short, with some changes to Hellfire Citadel — players should no longer be saved to Hellfire Citadel by killing a Voracious Soulstalker, Kormok should no longer despawn as quickly, and Socrethar the Eternal’s adds have had a few tweaks as well. In addition, Warlords Season 2 honor gear should now scaled to ilvl 715 in PVP as intended, and previous-season versions of the PVP quest Slay Them All! are now being removed from players logs so they can obtain the new versions automatically. Read on for the full list of hotfixes below.
- Burning Rush and Glyph of Life Pact no longer break crowd control effects.
Dungeons and Raids
- Kirin Tor Batttle-Mage no longer continues to choke after Entanglement is killed.
- Players should no longer become saved to the Hellfire Citadel instance by killing a Voracious Soulstalker.
- Kormrok no longer quickly despawns after being killed.
Socrethar the Eternal
- Sargerei Dominators no longer immediately attack nearby players after spawning and applying their shield.
- Sargerei Dominators’ Gift of the Man’ari has had its damage reduced by 15% on all difficulties.
- Warlords Season 2 honor gear now scales to ilvl 715 in PvP, as intended.
- During the Ashmaul Burial Grounds event, Risen Spirits now spawn at a greater rate.
- Previous-season versions of the PvP quest “Slay Them All!” are now removed from players quest logs, so that the new versions of these quests can be automatically picked up.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.