World of Warcraft hotfixes for July 8
Another batch of hotfixes for patch 6.2 have just been released and posted to the official blog. For players exploring Tanaan Jungle, Captain Ironbeard now has a guaranteed chance to drop Equipment Blueprint: Ghostly Spyglass, and Varyx the Damned should now be returning to his spawn location when dropping out of combat, instead of despawning. In Hellfire Citadel, Tyrant Velhari, Xhul’horac and Mannoroth have had a few adjustments. And in the Adventure Guide, clicking Join Raid should now open the Premade Groups menu instead of the Raid Finder. Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
Creatures and NPCs
- Captain Ironbeard now has a guaranteed chance to drop Equipment Blueprint: Ghostly Spyglass.
- Varyx the Damned now returns to his spawn location instead of despawning if he drops out of combat. Additionally, only 1 beam needs to be blocked to restart the encounter.
- [Requires a realm restart] Fixed an issue where completing daily assault objectives in Tanaan Jungle was incorrectly also granting completion credit for daily assault objectives in the Garrison.
Spires of Arak
- Call of the Raven Mother: Fixed an issue where interacting with items during the ritual was causing player pets to use their abilities.
Raids and Dungeons
- Fixed a timing issue that could cause Tyrant Velhari to use the incorrect finishing move just as a transition into the next stage happened.
- Adjusted scaling to reduce the amount of health by roughly 10% on Xhul’horac, Omnus, Unstable Voidfiend, and Vanguard Akkelion for a 10-player raid on Normal and Heroic difficulty. Health should remain the same as before for raids with 30 players.
- Mannoroth no longer transforms back into a skeleton after being defeated.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Gazing Shadows to sometimes not reduce movement speed.
- Fixed a number of issues affecting Ashran events that could cause characters to drop out of stealth effects.
- Increased stat bonuses for critical strike, Versatility, Stamina, and Spirit on all Wild Gladiator (Warlords Season 2) trinkets by 50%.
- Clicking “Join Raid” in the Adventure Guide should now open the Premade Groups menu instead of Raid Finder.
- Yesterday’s hotfix on July 7 for Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Mistweaver Monks should now be healing for the correct amount.
- Yesterday’s hotfix on July 7 that reduced the healing of Execution Sentence by 25% in PvP combat now only applies to Holy Paladins. It has been returned to its previous effectiveness for Retribution and Protection Paladins.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.