World of Warcraft hotfixes for July 13
A new set of hotfixes for patch 6.2 have just been released. Today’s list is relatively short, but a number of fixes have been made to tier armor set bonuses. Certain set bonuses were not granting a chance to trigger the set bonus effect if the attacking ability’s damage was fully absorbed by a damage shield. Balance Druids, Discipline Priests, Combat and Assassination Rogues and Affliction Warlocks have all been fixed. Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
Raids and Dungeons
- Fixed an issue where using chaining abilities against very large targets could cause the ability to not chain correctly to smaller targets.
Hellfire High Council
- Fixed an issue that could cause Dia Darkwhisper to not cast Mark of the Necromancer a final time upon reaching 30% health.
- Wrynn’s Vanguard Battle Standard and Vol’jin’s Spear Battle Standard can no longer be used while in a rated-PvP environment.
Tier Armor Set Bonuses
Fixed an issue affecting a number of tier armor set bonuses not granting a chance to trigger the set bonus effect if the attacking ability’s damage had been fully absorbed by a damage shield.
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Balance Druids
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Discipline Priests
- Tier-17 4-piece set bonus for Combat Rogues
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Assassination Rogues
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Affliction Warlocks
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Affliction Warlocks
- Lifebloom should now be correcting granting full effects of Mastery: Harmony’s bonus to periodic healing during the bloom portion of the spell.
- Fixed an issue where Kill Shot (Beast Mastery, Marksmanship) can occasionally fail to reset its cooldown if it fails to kill the target.
- Barrage should no longer incorrectly hit targets that are in stealth if the Hunter is unable to see them.
- Water Elemental‘s Water Jet and Freeze ability could no longer be incorrectly cast at the same time.
- Fixed an issue with Monk abilities that could incorrectly detect two-handed vs. dual-wielded weapons.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.