World of Warcraft hotfixes for September 1
Patch 6.2.2 has arrived, flying is available on Draenor at last, and of course we’ve got some hotfixes for the latest patch as well. For those that frequent LFR, there have been a number of changes made to Archimonde on Raid Finder difficulty that should make the encounter a little less difficult to complete. In addition, the new Mercenary Mode for PVP should now be correctly enabled for the faction that has the longer queue time in Ashran. And Mistweaver Monks should take note that Healing Spheres are a bit quieter on the ears. Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
Creatures and NPCs
- Bloodfang Grub has been removed from Gorgrond, a level 92-94 zone.
Raids and Dungeons
- Players that perish to Digest or suffer fatal damage while in Gorefiend’s stomach should now be able to be seen and resurrected once their bodies have teleported back out.
- Fel Lord Zakuun
- The Befouled debuff should now clear immediately when Foul Explosion is triggered.
- [Requires a realm restart] Exhausted Soul should now be correctly removed from players at the end of the encounter.
- Archimonde’s Source of Chaos ability should no longer be summoned without having a target on Mythic difficulty.
- Raid Finder Difficulty Changes
- Doomfire Spirits now produce Doomfire patches at a reduced rate on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Doomfire Spirit health has been reduced by 30% on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Archimonde’s Shadowfel Burst now only knocks the primary target of the ability into the air on Raid Finder difficulty.
- On Raid Finder difficulty, if less than 7 players enter the Twisting Nether while there are more than 7 players alive in the encounter, additional players will be pulled into the Nether based on role.
- Shadowed Netherwalker health has been reduced by 20% on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Infernal Doombringer no longer cast Eternal Flame and take 45 seconds to reach full energy (up from 30 seconds) on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Battle Fatigue should now be correctly applied to player pets in a PvP environment.
- Players placed into the opposite faction in a Rated Battleground should now be able to receive the quest, Battle Hardened.
- Fixed an issue where players can carry the incorrect faction flag in an Arena Skirmish.
- Mercenary Mode should now be correctly enabled for the faction with the longer queue times.
- Aviana’s Feather should no longer incorrectly require the character to have obtained Draenor Pathfinding in order to function on Draenor.
- Felfume Cloth Armor 4-piece set bonus for damage dealers should no longer incorrectly trigger from Polymorph.
- Tiny Abomination in a Jar no longer incorrectly has a chance to trigger from extra Blade Flurry hits.
- The flight path offered by Tina Kelatara to take players from Warspear Outpost back to Stormshield Hold should no longer go through a wall.
- [Hotfix in testing] Fixed an issue where Seer Kazal could sometimes not appear correctly in the Garrisons of new level 100 characters.
- Healing Sphere no longer has an excessively loud sound effect.
- Divine Aegis should no longer have its damage absorption reduced by an incorrect amount through Battle Fatigue.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.