World of Warcraft hotfixes for September 8
A short batch of new patch 6.2.2 hotfixes have been released and posted to the official blog. Progress bars have been added for a number of naval achievements related to the shipyard. In addition, Horde players that have unlocked the carrier for their shipyard should now be able to visit the carrier without having it phase out — this hotfix does, however, require a realm restart, so it may not be immediately available. Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- [Requires a realm restart] Horde characters that have unlocked the carrier for their Shipyards should now be able to visit the carrier without having it phase out.
- Progress bars have been added to a number of naval achievements.
- Naval Bonus Specialist/Expert
- Naval Combat Specialist/Expert
- Naval Siege Specialist/Expert
- Naval Training Specialist/Expert
- Naval Treasure Specialist/Expert
- Fixed an issue where Frigid Timewarped Prism incorrectly required an account to be flagged for Warlords of Draenor to start or complete the quest, The Unstable Prism.
- Fixed an issue where the score board would incorrectly display a character’s original race.
- Fixed an issue where newly created Goblin and Worgen characters were incorrectly receiving their racial abilities instead of learning them through the starting experience.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.