World of Warcraft hotfixes for Sept 17
Another round of hotfixes for World of Warcraft‘s patch 6.2.2a have just been released and posted to the official blog. Players attempting Gorefiend on Mythic difficulty in Hellfire Citadel may want to note that the duration for Digest and Resisting has been increased to 35 seconds. Players farming the Lich King encounter in Icecrown Citadel should be pleased to hear that falling off the platform during the final stage of the encounter will no longer keep you stuck in combat and unable to release. Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
Raids and Dungeons
- Increased the duration for Digest and Resisting to 35 seconds (up from 30 seconds) on Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where players were incorrectly able to reflect damage for a number of abilities during the Nitrogg Thundertower encounter.
- The Lich King: Players that fall off the platform during the final stage of the encounter should no longer remain stuck in combat and be able to release their spirits.
- Recreant is now applied if a player does not accept the prompt to enter Ashran.
- Fixed a situation that could cause the Mercenary mode buff to not be applied correctly on a character.
- Master of the Seas: The title associated with this achievement is now account-wide for level 100 characters.
- Rumble in the Jungle: The title associated with this achievement is now account-wide for level 100 characters.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.