World of Warcraft hotfixes for September 21
A few small hotfixes tonight for World of Warcraft patch 6.2.2a including the long awaited nerf to the health pools of the Drained Blood Crystals. With their hp dropped by 90%, starting the Remnant of the Blood Moon event in the Tanaan Jungle will be a lot more manageable than before. The Archimonde raid got easier on Raid Difficulty and some some bugs that affected flying were addressed as well. Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
Creatures and NPCs
- Remnant of the Blood Moon: To reduce the number Drained Blood Crystal needed to start the encounter, the health of the Blood Moon has been reduced to 1000 (down from 10,000).
Raids and Dungeons
- Archimonde: The duration of Nether Corruption has been reduced to 5 seconds so it doesn’t persist across multiple portal phases on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Players should no longer receive a bonus objective to kill a tower guardian for the wrong faction, Rylai Crestfall (Alliance) or Jeron Emberfall (Horde) while fighting as a mercenary.
- Rescue Operation: Fixed an issue where players were unable to free captured prisoners.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Monks from being able to use Zen Flight in areas where they were able to use other flying mounts.
- [Requires a realm restart] Fixed an issue where the Swarming Insects debuff that prevents flight in The Feeding Pits in Townlong Steppes could persist incorrectly after leaving the area.
- Fixed an issue that could cause characters to receive loot for the wrong class in Personal Loot mode on Mythic difficulty.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.