World of Warcraft hotfixes for November 19
A new set of World of Warcraft hotfixes for patch 6.2.3 have been released and posted to the official blog. In the ongoing saga of Teron’gor, an issue causing characters to disconnect after receiving Valor from defeating the boss in Mythic Auchindoun has been fixed. In addition, a hotfix to correct an issue where champions of the Blackfang weren’t dropping Fel-Corrupted Apexis Fragments is in testing, and several Timewalking items should now correctly have dual primary stats. Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Invisible Ramparts: Fixed an issue that could prevent characters from completing this quest.
Creatures and NPCs
- [Hotfix in testing] Fixed an issue where champions of the Blackfang in Fang’rila weren’t dropping Fel-Corrupted Apexis Fragments for players on the quest, Unseen Influence.
Raids and Dungeons
- Fixed an issue that could cause a character to disconnect after receiving Valor from defeating Teron’gor on Mythic difficulty.
- Conjured Mana Pudding consumed while in an Arena match should no longer incorrectly restore health and mana immediately.
- A number of Timewalking items should now correctly have dual primary stats.
- Timewalking version of Ghostworld Chestguard should no longer incorrectly have Spirit, and now has Critical Strike and Mastery instead.
- Gronntooth War Horn should no longer incorrectly extend its duration for longer than intended, and fixed an issue where the chance to trigger was incorrectly benefitting from Haste.
- Orb of Voidsight’s chance to trigger should no longer incorrectly benefit from Haste.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.