World of Warcraft hotfixes for November 20
A new set of World of Warcraft hotfixes for patch 6.2.3 have been released and posted to the official blog. There are several class balance tuning changes for PVP this time around — Hunters, Monks, Priests, Shaman and Warlocks all have changes. In addition, players that are Timewalking in End Time should now be scaled to item level 350, rather than ilvl 300. And for those wondering where the Fel Reaver noises were coming from, players entering Ashran on a flying mount should no longer cause the errant Fel Reaver sounds to play. Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
Class Balance Tuning Changes
- Chimaera Shot now deals 10% less damage while in PvP combat (down from dealing 20% less damage in PvP combat).
- Rising Sun Kick now deals 20% more damage while in PvP combat.
- Weakened Soul effect from Power Word: Shield now has an 11-second duration while in PvP combat (down from 15 seconds). The perk, Enhanced Power Word: Shield (Discipline, Shadow) will continue to reduce the duration of Weakened Soul by an additional 3 seconds.
- Saving Grace (Discipline, Holy) is now 25% less effective while in PvP combat (down from being 33% less effective).
- Lava Burst now deals 20% more damage while in PvP combat.
- Maelstrom Weapon now increases direct healing done by 5% while in PvP combat (down from a 10% increase to direct healing).
- Shadowburn now deals 20% more damage while in PvP combat.
- 4-piece PvP set bonus for Destruction Warlocks now increases damage dealt by Incinerate on targets afflicted by the casting Warlock’s Immolate by 100% (up from 50%).
- Players entering Ashran on a flying mount should no longer cause a Fel Reaver sound to play.
- [Requires a realm restart] Dark Waters: Players that abandon the quest should now have an easier time acquiring it again.
Raids and Dungeons
- Players are now scaled to item level 350 (up from 300) while Timewalking in End Time.
- Fangs of the Father‘s 2-piece set bonus should now correctly grant the 5 combo point bonus.
- Warmongering Gladiator’s Runeaxe should now be correctly labeled as a Warlords Season 3 item.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.