World of Warcraft hotfixes for November 30
A new set of World of Warcraft hotfixes for patch 6.2.3 have been released and posted to the official blog. This time around, Shipyards are getting some major adjustments! Rare missions should now appear more frequently, blockade missions are getting shorter duration spans and lower costs, and ship crews and success rates have been increased. Note, however, that the Shipyard changes are still in testing. Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
Please note, the following Shipyard changes are still in testing.
- Rare naval missions should now appear more frequently.
- Increasing the chance of success on a naval mission will now also decrease the chance a ship will be destroyed on failure. If the mission success chance is at or above 90%, no ships will be lost on the mission.
- Naval blockade missions now have a shorter duration of 30 minutes (down from 4 hours), reduced Oil cost to 50 (down from 100), and increased the amount of time before a naval blockade returns to 7 days (up from 5 days).
Ships and Crews
- Increased success chance bonus on missions provided by a Human Crew by 50%.
- Increased success chance bonus on missions provided by a Pandaren Crew by 33% and the bonus will now apply to Missions that are 12 hours or longer (was 18 hours or longer).
- Significantly increased the effectiveness and bonuses provided by Naval Equipment items by 100%.
- The Alliance Conquest Quartermaster, Holly McTilla should now correctly offer Warmongering Gladiator’s Medallion of Adaptation for sale and the Horde Conquest Quartermaster, Malukah Lightsong should now correctly offer Warmongering Gladiator’s Medallion of Cruelty for sale.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.