Assassin Rogue tuning in latest WoW hotfixes
For Assassination Rogues in the audience, I have either very good news or very bad news with today’s hotfixes. For PVE players, it’s time to celebrate, because many of your abilities have gotten a 4% damage increase. Hooray! But PVP Assassination Rogues may not be so thrilled, because those buffs are being offset by a 5% Agility decrease. (Note that an early version of the hotfix notes said this PVP nerf applied to all Rogues, but @WarcraftDevs on Twitter confirmed the change is Assassination only.)
While Rogues had the biggest changes in this round of hotfixes, there are some bug fixes, too — including Demon Hunters, Elisande, and chat. See the full notes below.
- Demon Hunter
- (Vengeance) Fixed an issue where Sever did not consume the buff from the Blade Turning talent.
- A 4% damage increase has been applied to the following Assassination abilities: Deadly Poison, Death from Above, Envenom, Fan of Knives, Garrote, Hemorrhage, Kingsbane, Mutilate, Poisoned Knife, and Rupture.
- After a server restart, players will able to use General and Local Defense chat channels in outdoor Broken Shore.
Dungeons and Raids
- The Nighthold
- Brewmaster Monks no longer take damage from Stagger while under the effect of Time Stop.
Player versus Player
- Assassination Rogue Agility reduced by 5% in PvP situations.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.