Hidden Artifact appearance and Warlock changes in April 12 Hotfixes
If you’ve been working on your Hidden Artifact appearances and noticed you suddenly have the one for running dungeons, it’s not a bug, but a deliberate hotfix. With the Challenge Artifacts appearances now attainable, Blizzard decided to lower the amount of dungeons you needed to run with the hidden skin, because they wanted to let players focus on the Challenge skins instead.
But that’s not all that saw a hotfix — Warlocks saw a few adjustments, and all players should be able to accept the Skirmish Event quest for the week. Also, some changes were made to Tailoring, and Kil’jaeden’s Burning Wish now works for characters from levels 101 to 109. The hotfixes are below if you’d like to take a look.
- The requirement “Complete 100 dungeons while using your Hidden Artifact appearance” to unlock Hidden Artifact appearance color variant 2 has been reduced from 100 to 30 dungeon completions.
- Developers’ notes: The time and effort required for this Hidden Artifact unlock wasn’t consistent with the other two color unlocks. Additionally, now that Challenge Artifact appearances are in the game, requiring you to continue using your Hidden Artifact appearance (which can’t be transmogged into the more prestigious Challenge appearance) for 100 dungeons was too much.
- Corrected an issue preventing some players from accepting The Arena Calls skirmish event quest.
- Wrathguard’s Mortal Cleave should now hit the same arc as the Felguard’s Legion Strike ability.
- The Observer’s Optical Blast should now share a cooldown with other Silence effects.
- Flames of Sargeras (Artifact Trait) increases the damage of both Conflagrate and Shadowburn.
- Kil’jaeden’s Burning Wish now deals damage when equipped by level 101-109 characters.
- Melandrus’ Star-Touched Bracers now drop in Heroic difficulty during “The Thread of Starlight”.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.