Pull Party returns with this week’s free hero rotation
The announcements have come and gone, which means it’s time for the post-BlizzCon hangover, where excitement fades to “when’s the release date?” But in case you’ve been out of the Heroes of the Storm loop this weekend, here’s what’s new:
- Alexstrasza and Hanzo are coming to the Nexus, and Alexstrasza is already live on the PTR.
- A bunch of changes are coming to Heroes in 2018, and you’ll want to catch up on the What’s Next and Deep Dive panel from BlizzCon for the details.
But what does that mean for players right now? Not much. Many of the changes discussed at BlizzCon won’t become reality until next year, but we could see Alexstrasza on the live realms as soon as next week — and Hanzo will likely follow before the end of the year.
In the meantime, we have the expected new hero rotations, including the return of the zany all-Stitches Pull Party brawl. You can check out everything on offer below.
- Sgt. Hammer
- Diablo (Slot unlocked at Player Level 5)
- Tyrande (Slot unlocked at Player Level 10)
- Rexxar (Slot unlocked at Player Level 15)
- Zeratul (Slot unlocked at Player Level 20)
- Nova: 312 Gems
- Tyrande: 250 Gems
- Widowmaker Nova skin
- Warden Tyrande skin
- Old Berserker Kharazim skin
- Custom Rig Tychus skin
- Rusted Bone Visage Xul skin
- Ivory Lo’Gosh Varian skin
- Head Chef Stitches skin
- Sulfuron Uther skin
- Amber Spectre Phantom mount
- Drakkari War Bear mount
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.