New WoW hotfixes ensure Carefully Hidden Muffins are just for you
A short list of WoW hotfixes was released late last night for patch 7.3. There’s nothing too substantial this time around, although Priests and Paladins each have a hotfix. Holy Priests, you may notice that Guardian Spirit is now more responsive with targets being attacked from multiple sources. And Paladins, unequipping Chain of Thrayn will now cancel any active Avenging Wrath or Crusade.
Meanwhile, fans of Feasel the Muffin Thief will be either delighted or dismayed to note that Carefully Hidden Muffins are now Bind on Acquire. Those muffins are just for you, guys. Nobody else. Eat up and enjoy your rusty coins. Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Resolved an issue where some players could have the Army of the Light emissary complete but were unable to see Vindicator Jaelaana and turn it in.
- When Chain of Thrayn is unequipped, it cancels any active Avenging Wrath or Crusade.
- Guardian Spirit’s heal should now be more responsive when the target is being attacked from multiple sources.
- Carefully Hidden Muffins are now Bind-on-Acquire.
Player versus Player
- The cooldown of Vindicaar abilities will no longer reset when joining a Skirmish or Arena.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.