World of Warcraft hotfixes for March 5
A new round of hotfixes for patch 6.1 have been released, including several different hotfixes to a variety of garrison follower missions, and follower mission rewards. While players can expect to see level 95-99 missions pop up more frequently, the rewards for several missions have been adjusted. In addition, there are adjustments and corrections for several different classes.
- Dash should no longer continue to provide an increase to movement speed if the Druid shapeshifts out of Cat Form.
- Mastery: Ignite modified by Glyph of Ignite should now correctly apply its snare effect when Ignite is spread by Inferno Blast.
- Charging Ox Wave should now be correctly categorized as a Stun effect for diminishing returns.
- Fixed an issue where Glyph of Flash of Light’s effect could be incorrectly consumed by other Paladin’s casting Flash of Light on the target.
- Saved by the Light (Holy) should now be able to trigger its effect without requiring line-of-sight with the casting Paladin.
- Fixed an issue where macros intended to work while Shadow Dance (Subtlety) was active would stop working when the effects of Subterfuge (Talent) ended.
- [Requires a realm restart] Fixed an issue where Rogues were incorrectly being affected by crowd control abilities while in the middle of Death from Above (Talent).
- Ascendance for Elemental Shaman should now correctly have its cooldown reset at the end of a raid encounter.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Garrison Missions
- Level 95-99 Garrison Missions should now repopulate more quickly.
- Level 90-99 Treasure Hunter Missions (Inn, Level 3) now award less gold. Gold awarded from Level 100 Treasure Hunter Missions remains unchanged.
- Level 95 Mission: Shreddercide, Level 97 Mission: Curiosity Killed Them, and Level 99 Mission: Raider Danger now awards Bonus Follower XP instead of Garrison Resources.
- Completing Patrol Missions should now correctly contribute credit towards completing the “Patrolling Draenor” achievement.
- Legendary Ring Quest Line
- An Inside Job: Resolved an issue that prevented a cinematic from playing upon completion of the quest.
- Frostfire Ridge
- The Iron Wolf: Players that have upgraded to a Tier 3 Garrison without completing Thunderlord Invasion! are now able to obtain this quest.
Environment and World Events
- [Requires a realm restart] Players that have already obtained Voidtalon of the Dark Star are no longer able to interact with or enter Edge of Reality Portals.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Queueing for an Arena Skirmish now allows everyone in the party (instead of only the party leader) to select roles other than Damage Dealing.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.