Latest WoW hotfixes address Kil’jaeden achievement and more
The latest round of hotfixes for patch 7.2.5 have been released — it’s a short list, but there are a few notable changes. Players that have defeated Kil’jaeden on Mythic difficulty should be pleased to note that The Darkener title is now account-wide. Meanwhile, missions to the Tomb of Sargeras are now being offered for 10 days.
In the realm of “Whoops, that wasn’t mean to happen,” the Shadowy Reins of the Accursed Wrathsteed can no longer be traded to other party members. If you want that pretty alternate appearance for the Warlock class mount, you’ll need to be on a Warlock to get it. And in more unusual changes, Red and Blue War Fuels — for use with the Warbot battle pet — have had their visuals modified, and their cooldown increased. Read on for the full list of hotfixes below.
- The title awarded by the Achievement Mythic: Kil’jaeden, The Darkener, should now be available account-wide.
- Missions to the Tomb of Sargeras are now offered for 10 days.
- Red War Fuel and Blue War Fuel visuals have been modified to reduce strobe effects.
- Red War Fuel and Blue War Fuel have an increased cooldown time.
Dungeons and Raids
- Tomb of Sargeras
- Drenching Waters created by Razorjaw Wavemenders and Drippy Tadpoles should no longer apply stacks of Drenched after the fight has finished.
- Shadowy Reins of the Accursed Wrathsteed can no longer be traded to other party members.
Player versus Player
- Greater Fade can no longer be cast while silenced.
- Greater Fade’s cooldown has been increased to 45 seconds (was 30 seconds).
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.