Poison Knives trait disabled and more in latest WoW hotfixes
A relatively small list of hotfixes was released yesterday, hot on the heels of patch 7.3.5’s release. There’s one pretty major change for Assassination Rogues — the Poison Knives trait has been temporarily disabled. For now, Poison Knives adds 3% damage to Deadly Poison per rank. Note though, that the change is temporary. There’s simply a bug with the trait that has to be corrected. Once it’s fixed, Poison Knives should be reverted to work as initially intended.
But that’s not all on the list of hotfixes. Some older content has been corrected as well — all bosses in Trial of the Champion should once again be dropping Champion’s Seals. For players journeying into Gnomeregan, the Electrocutioner Leg should once again be dropping for Hunters off of Electrocutioner 6000. And a host of quest items with incorrectly high level requirements have been fixed as well.
And just in case you missed him, Arluin has once again returned to Suramar, and he’ll chat with outsiders again. Whether or not he’ll help you out is up to your powers of persuasion, as always. Read on for the full list of hotfixes below.
- The Poison Knives trait has been temporarily disabled, and Poison Knives currently adds 3% damage to Deadly Poison per rank. This change will be reverted once a bug with the trait is corrected.
- Healing Tide Totem is now properly affected by Deep Healing and Cumulative Upkeep.
- Healing Stream Totem is now properly affected by Deep Healing.
- Grim Inquisitor’s Regalia 2-piece set bonus now properly increases the duration of Unstable Affliction by 2 seconds.
Dungeons and Raids
- Electrocutioner 6000 again drops Electrocutioner Leg for Hunters.
- Trial of the Champion
- All bosses again properly drop Champion’s Seals.
- Many quest items that had incorrectly high level requirements have been adjusted.
- Fixed issues preventing Naz’ak and Ana-Mouz from dropping loot for players who have previously killed them.
- Significantly increased the Spinal Dust drop rate on the Ghostlands quest “Spinal Dust”.
- Arluin has returned to Suramar and is again willing to speak with outsiders. He was just having a bad day.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.