Legion hotfixes for September 15
A new set of Legion hotfixes was released last night covering a variety of minor issues with WoW’s latest expansion. Players venturing into Mythic dungeons will be pleased to note that they can now summon other players into the Mythic dungeon — as long as the summoned player meets the dungeon requirements. A few class adjustments have also been made, mostly to fix errors. Druids should now be able to pick up the Essence of Balance or Essence of Regrowth quests from the Emerald Dreamway if they’ve abandoned them. And sneaky players can no longer use Bribe or Mind Control abilities on Ysera.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- The Restoration Druid artifact trait Power of the Archdruid will now correctly always spread Regrowth to additional targets when you cast Regrowth instead of sometimes spreading Rejuvenation.
- Soothing Mist cast from the Monk’s Jade Serpent Statue should cancel on targets farther than 60 yards from the statue.
- (Windwalker) The Tornado Kicks Artifact trait will no longer sometimes reduce your first Rising Sun Kick damage.
- Players who use the Portal to the Maelstrom instead of the Astral Gate to the Maelstrom will now be granted credit for “The Voice of Thunder” quest.
- Bodyguard: Rehgar Earthfury now correctly makes Ghost Wolf move at 100% extra speed (was 130%).
- Rampage weapon trails now show for every swing of rampage regardless of whether the weapon was sheathed.
- Druids who abandoned either “Essence of Balance” or “Essence of Regrowth” should now be able to reaccept the quests by returning to the Emerald Dreamway.
- Druids should now receive Naralex or Zen’tabra after entering their order halls.
- Players are now able to summon other players into Mythic dungeons as long as the player being summoned meets the requirements of the dungeon.
- Eye of Azshara
- Restless Tides now cast Imprisoning Bubble and Undertow correctly when more than one player is in melee with them.
- Identified and fixed an issue that could cause Legion legendary items to drop more frequently than intended if a player had already received their first legendary.
- Coins caught in the Dalaran Fountain are now Bind on Pickup.
- Jeweled Signet of Melandrus now correctly increases the damage of Auto Shot for Hunters.
- Stabilized Energy Pendant no longer causes resources to drain when the player changes zones.
- Players are no longer able to use the Bribe and Mind Control abilities on Ysera.
- Players who have previously killed Myonix should be able to acquire the Leybarbeque Ribs recipe on subsequent kills.
- Fixed an issue where some epic quality items awarded from world quests provided incorrect disenchant materials.
- Enchant Cloak – Gift of Critical Strike, Enchant Cloak – Gift of Haste, Enchant Cloak – Gift of Mastery, and Enchant Cloak – Gift of Versatility now increase the player’s movement speed by 2% (was 10%).
- Developers’ Notes: In fights where movement speed is important, Draenor cloak enchants (which reward run speed) were outperforming the best Legion cloak enchants (which do not). To protect enchanters from having to farm Draenor materials, we’ve reduced the run speed bonus on Draenor cloak enchants to 2%. We feel that cloak enchants aren’t the ideal place for run speed enhancements, and we will continue to look at interesting run speed options as the expansion continues.
- PvP World Quests should have rewards restored for Prestiged players.
- Hired Underbelly Guards should be much less likely to leave you.
- Pain Train now provides a Battle Cry to all nearby allies that increases critical strike by 30%.
- The Lightning Rod cannot be used on the same mob multiple times during the World Quest “Electrosnack”.
- “Shallow Graves” should now appear at all times for players on the quest “A Grisly Task”.
- Guardian Druids should no longer be prevented from completing “When Dreams Become Nightmares” when looting the Claws of Ursoc.
- Fixed a bug that caused some players on “Cry Thunder!” to be forced to get their dragon killed to be able to dismount.
- On “Shrine of the Truthguard”, players who navigate to Dalaran by using their Dalaran Hearthstone, regular Hearthstone, or by getting ported, will receive the “Return to Dalaran” objective and become able to turn in the quest to Lord Maxwell Tyrosus.
- The Mining World Quest “Leyworms” now requires 10 Leystone-Encrusted Spikes (was 40).
- Valewalker Farodin should now properly tell his story during the quest “Fragments of Disaster.”
- In Maw of Souls, Ymiron’s Broken Blade now drops on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties for Warriors who have completed “Champions of Skyhold”.
- Hunters are now able to complete “Delicate Enchantments” by using the “I’m ready” chat option after leaving the quest objective area.
- On-death effects should no longer behave unusually when the player reaches 1 HP during “Withered Army Training”.
- Performing a faction transfer on a character who has completed an Artifact Acquisition quest, but not yet turned it in, will no longer destroy the artifact when the quest is removed from players’ logs. Players may then re-accept the Artifact quest after the transfer has completed and will receive full credit for the quest.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.