Hellfire Citadel release schedule revealed
The release schedule for the upcoming Hellfire Citadel raid has been revealed: as usual, Normal and Heroic will be released alongside the patch, while Mythic and the first Raid Finder wing will follow a week later. Subsequent Raid Finder wings will be released every two weeks, with the fifth and final wing being released on week ten. While no official release date has been given for patch 6.2, signs point to its release in the near future. With the raid schedule listed below, the entirety of Hellfire Citadel will likely be available on all difficulties by the end of August.
The armies of Azeroth are set to charge into Tanaan Jungle and the new Raid found there. To help with the coordination of these fiery days to come, we’ve broken down the unlock schedule for Hellfire Citadel. Get ready!
If you’re among those patiently sharpening your sword until Raid Finder unlocks, please note that you’ll need a minimum item level of 650 to enter. Here’s the rundown:
Week 1 (with the release of Patch 6.2)
- Hellfire Citadel Normal and Heroic difficulties open.
- Mythic difficulty becomes available.
- Raid Finder Wing 1 (Hellfire Assault, Iron Reaver, Kormrok) unlocks.
- Raid Finder Wing 2 (Hellfire High Council, Kilrogg, Gorefiend) unlocks.
- Raid Finder Wing 3 (Shadow-Lord Iskar, Socrethar the Eternal, Tyrant Velhari) unlocks.
- Raid Finder Wing 4 (Fel Lord Zakuun, Xhul’horac, Mannoroth) unlocks.
- Raid Finder Wing 5 (Archimonde) unlocks.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.