Tyrande coming to Hearthstone in latest update
Hearthstone rolled out its latest patch today which includes the previously announced Welcome Bundle. In addition, the patch notes reveal some upcoming treats such as new card backs and Tyrande as a Priest hero skin. The patch notes state Tyrande will be unlocked via a “special promotion” but provides no further details. You can check out the full patch notes below.
- The Welcome Bundle has arrived! Purchase this one-time only bundle to receive 10 Classic card packs and a random Classic Class Legendary!
- Added the new Priest Hero: Tyrande Whisperwind. You will be able to add the new Hero and a new card back to your collection by participating in an upcoming special promotion.
- The following card backs have been added:
- Tyrande – Acquired via a special promotion
- Legion – Acquired by achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play for September 2016
- Pie – Acquired by achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play for October 2016
- A few deck recipes have been updated.
- Certain cards will no longer be selectable in the Arena.
- If you accept a Friendly Challenge while editing a deck, your deck-building progress will now be saved.
- Resolved an issue that could cause gameplay to slow down after using the new Adventure restart feature.
- Golden C’Thun and Mounted Raptor can now be crafted or disenchanted.
- Medivh’s Valet can now be properly crafted or disenchanted.
- [Tablet] Resolved an issue that could prevent the on-screen keyboard from opening.
- Fixed some audio, graphical, and UI issues.
We recommend heading over to the official blog post to see the gorgeous artwork accompanying the patch notes, including a very sparkly Tyrande.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.