Tavern Watch Plays Runelords 00: Our Pathfinder 2e adventure (almost) begins!
The Tavern Watch crew are back with another TTRPG podcasting adventure. GM Matt Rossi has modified Rise of the Runelords to Pathfinder 2e rules and is ready for Phil, Anne, Joe, Liz, and Nick to begin their journey.
But before the RPGing begins, we wanted to start with a podcast episode that lays the ground work for the upcoming adventure. We cover character creation, the world we will be exploring, and the type and tone of the game for those not familiar with Pathfinder 2e.
Here’s a quick summary of the characters our merry band of misfits will be playing:
- Phil Ulrich playing Tarn Summerbloom, halfling investigator who makes his living taking on the cases that city constabularies won’t. He’s unassuming, observant, and determined to see justice done.
- Anne Stickney playing Swift, a fast-talking rogue with a story for everything — and a talent for dazzling unsuspecting marks with her outlandish tales. She’s on the prowl for adventure… and a new set of stories for her arsenal.
- Joe Perez playing Ogwish, a Grippli monk who has always longed to see the world at large, and has decided the best way to experience it is by adventuring and meeting as many people as he can.
- Elizabeth Harper playing Varsha, a Ratfolk alchemist and tinker who’s always on the hunt for knowledge (and/or the funds to acquire it).
- Nick Marino playing Shiro, a wise-cracking, daring gunslinger; he’s a bounty hunter by trade who ignores risk in pursuit of shiny reward.
Join us as we kick off our latest adventure!
You can also subscribe on Spotify, iTunes, or your podcast player of choice to be notified when a new episode is released. You can also catch up on our other podcasts — including our new tabletop gaming Tavern Watch podcast — on our podcast page. And if you subscribe to our Patreon Tier 2 or above you can listen to all of our podcasts early, as well as uncut versions of the Blizzard Watch and Tavern Watch podcasts.
Thanks for your support and enjoy the show!
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.