WoW Patch 7.2.5 known issues
Most notably, if you’re leveling any alts, you’ll need to relog to get credit for your third relic slot. A good portion of the issues seem to affect the micro-holiday Thousand Boat Bash, which won’t affect any players since the event was last week and won’t be seen again until next June, but it never hurts to take a look at them anyhow.
Check below for the full list of patch 7.2.5 known issues:
Below is the known issues list for patch 7.2.5. Please be aware that this list is not a complete gathering of all issues we’re aware of and tracking, but issues we believe may be more easily encountered.
Spells, Talents and Abilities
- Meeting the conditions for unlocking the third relic slot will not take effect until reloging.
- Effects which temporarily increase your maximum health will damage pets.
- Decomposing Aura, Heartstop Aura, and Necrotic Aura causes the Death Knight to target themselves once applied.
- The proc from Ailuro Pouncers will cause the effect from Ekowraith, Creator of Worlds to fall off.
- Harpoon can go on cooldown but fail to fire when cast on flying creatures.
- Renew the Faith will cause Prayer of Mending to bounce to immune NPC targets if it bounces from an NPC.
- Inner Renewal does not function for periodic heals, absorbs, and Penance.
- Casting Vanish after using Blind on an NPC causes it to Evade until Blind ends.
- Demonwrath causes client lag when cast with a large amount of demons active.
- During “A Kingdom’s Heart” Anduin will remove his disguise when using a flying mount.
- Hearthing out of “Ritual Ruination after picking up the legendary may cause progression issues.
- Special Holiday Mushroom nodes only spawn in the Sporeggar subzone.
Thousand Boat Bash
- Players can appear with ther boats around their heads if they enter another player’s view range while jumping.
- Mini-map POIs for “Boat Tour” are visible when players enter the area for the holiday.
- Some darker pools of Submarine Tar may disappear from view at certain angles.
- Using the Anglers Fishing Raft during the holiday may cause visual issues.
- Dismounting above the water will place the BOat Day model in the air above your character.
- Garbage Fishing cannot be completed by characters without t he Fishing profession.
- There are several Tar-Covered Fish levitating above the water.
- Artifacting may occur when mousing over NPCs in the Mage Order Hall while using SSAA.
Dungeons and Raids
Black Rook Hold
- During the Illysanna Ravencresh ecounter, the fire from Dark Rush Blazing Trail can become invisible.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.