PVP Season 16 ending soon
PVP Season 16 will be ending soon, according to a post from Blizzard, and rewards will be handed out approximately two weeks after patch 6.2‘s launch. The end of season 16, also called Warlords Season 1, will see all Conquest points converted to Honor, and all excess Honor (anything over 4,000) will be converted to gold. If you believe you’ve qualified for one of the end-of-season rewards, you should avoid transferring your character to another faction or server until the rewards have been handed out.
At the present time, no official date has been given for the season’s end. However, between this announcement and today’s reveal that future builds on the 6.2 PTR are going to be flagged as “release” versions, it seems to be a pretty good indicator that the launch of patch 6.2 is right around the corner. We also don’t have an official date for the start of Warlords Season 2, but it will apparently be confirmed in the weeks to come.
After an in intense season of conflict in Arenas and Battlegrounds, the time is coming soon to see who has climbed to the top of the PvP ranks. Prepare to fight your last battles of this season, and remember—there is no substitute for victory!
With the upcoming release of Patch 6.2, the Arena and Rated Battlegrounds Warlords Season 1 will be ending. Once the patch is live, we’ll begin a roughly two-week process to determine end-of-season reward eligibility.
All players who believe that they may have qualified for Warlords Season 1 awards should note the following:
- In order to ensure you receive your award(s), please refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after Warlords Season 1 has ended.
- Warlords Season 1 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends.
Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points at the end of the season, and any Honor above 4,000 will be converted to in-game currency at a rate of 35 silver per point. A few other things to keep in mind once the season has ended:
- The Honor cap will remain at 4,000.
- Warlords Season 1 items with rating requirements will no longer be available for purchase.
- Rated Battleground and Arena matches will not be available during the break between seasons.
- We will confirm the start date of the forthcoming Warlords Season 2 in a post here in the weeks to come.
In war, you win or lose, live or die—and the difference is but an eyelash. To the battlefield!
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.