Patch 6.2 known issues include “Securing Draenor” bug
Blizzard just posted a list of patch 6.2 known issues to the official forums. While many of them are minor issues, one in particular stands out: “Players who faction change, and have completed some progress towards the achievement ‘Securing Draenor’, will be unable to complete it.” As you may remember, “Securing Draenor” is one of the achievements required to complete Draenor Pathfinder, the achievement that will unlock flying in Draenor in a future patch. Additionally, the Tier 18 4-piece bonus for Discipline Priests is currently bugged to incorrectly target a character with the least amount of HP (but you’re probably better off playing Shadow anyway).
Check out the full post below.
- This list is not complete, and will not include all issues.
- The issues listed here are frequently reported issues that may be addressed at a later date via client patch.
- Forums threads that report issues already on this Known Issues list my be lockedif the are constantly bumped with no new or relevant information.
Classes and PVP:
- Priest – The Tier 18 Discipline 4 Piece Bonus will always target a character with the least HP regardless of whether they’re injured.
- Tanaan Jungle, with the exception of Fang’rila, does not have General or Local Defense chat channels.
- Horde Garrison Herb Garden assets can temporarily disappear from view.
- Throne of Thunder: The mini map appears white in certain areas.
- Male Tauren character models may become stuck sitting in Rank 2 and Rank 3 versions of the Guard Shack asset.
- Hillsbrad Foothills does not have General or Local Defense chat channels.
- You may be dismounted when flying between Vale of Eternal Blossoms and Kun’lai Summit.
- Bodyguard Followers do not heal themselves after combat ends if the player is mounted at the time
- There are no starting blobs for any of the Docks intro quests.
- Players who faction change, and have completed some progress towards the achievement “Securing Draenor”, will be unable to complete it.
Characters, Creatures, and Mounts:
- The attachment points for Grimoire of Haste and Burn Corpse are backwards, causing the scroll and torch to animate awkwardly whenever those spells are cast.
- Experience rewards sometimes display and animate erroneously for ships that were destroyed during a failed naval mission.
- You are unable to use the bodyguard trait of Leorajh to access the command interface.
- Game tooltips sometimes get stuck in a state where they only remain on screen for a fraction of a second.
- The equipment manager fails to populate after relogging from an improper disconnect, requiring a ‘proper’ relog to fix
- Shipyards: The ship leveling up animation may flash the screen.
- The in-game Shop does not display the ‘product already owned’ checkmark for the Cenarion Hatchling.
- The Raid Finder re-queue button can enter a non-functional state.
- Player cooldown tracking is inaccurate when re-logging.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.