World of Warcraft hotfixes for July 23
A new batch of World of Warcraft hotfixes for patch 6.2 have just been released and posted to the official blog. Today’s list includes a fix to Supreme Lord Kazzak — he’s now immune to taunts from bodyguard followers. In addition, Combat Rogues should no longer receive daggers, and Affliction Warlocks should no longer receive Prophecy of Fear via Personal Loot or Bonus Roll in Hellfire Citadel. There are also a couple of hotfixes in testing, including a hotfix to reduce all dealing and damage absorption by 15% in PVP. Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
Creatures and NPCs
- Supreme Lord Kazzak should now be immune to taunts from Bodyguard Followers.
Raids and Dungeons
- Combat Rogues should no longer receive daggers via Personal Loot or Bonus Roll.
- Affliction Warlocks should no longer receive Prophecy of Fear via Personal Loot or Bonus Roll.
- Fixed a condition where damaging Warmaster Blackhorn and Goriona too quickly could cause players to unable to progress onto the next boss encounter.
- [Hotfix in testing] All healing and damage absorption has been reduced by 15% in PvP combat.
- Players that accept the queue and teleport into Ashran should now correctly receive credit when their faction wins an event.
- Fixed an internal bag error that could occur upon entering a seamless instance with the prospected ore window open.
- [Hotfix in testing] Starsurge now deals 15% less damage in PvP combat.
- Haunt now deals 25% less damage in PvP combat.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.