World of Warcraft hotfixes for July 27
A small set of World of Warcraft hotfixes for patch 6.2 have just been released and posted to the official blog. It’s a short list, but there are some changes in here to Garrison Resource rewards from daily quests and completing Heroic dungeons — completing the first Draenor Heroic dungeon of the day now rewards 200 Garrison Resources instead of 50, among other changes. In addition, ships constructed at a Level 3 Shipyard should now always be Rare quality or better, with an increased chance for Epic quality, and all rare creatures and NPCs in Tanaan now have a chance to drop equipment blueprints for ships as well. Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Ships constructed at a Level 3 Shipyard should now always be Rare quality or better with an increased chance to be Epic quality.
- All rare creatures and NPCs in Tanaan now have a chance to drop a number of equipment blueprints for ships.
Buffs to Garrison Resource
- Completing the first Draenor Heroic Dungeon of the day now awards 200 Garrison Resource (up from 50).
- Bringing Down the Iron Horde: The daily quest now awards 100 Garrison Resource on completion (up from 50).
- Demonslayer of Tanaan: The daily quest now awards 100 Garrison Resource on completion (up from 50).
- Pressing the Attack: The daily quest now awards 150 Garrison Resource on completion (up from 0).
- Tablet of Ghost Wolf’s movement speed increase to Ghost Wolf form should now be working correctly.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.