World of Warcraft hotfixes for August 3
A new batch of World of Warcraft hotfixes for patch 6.2 have just been released and posted to the official blog. A hotfix is now in testing for the legendary ring quest Master vs. Commander, in which legendary naval missions needed to obtain the Draenei Sea Chart should now be showing up correctly. Meanwhile, in Hellfire Citadel, the Kilrogg Deadeye encounter has had the health of its adds reduced by roughly 20% for raid groups with 10 players on Normal and Heroic difficulty. Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- An Expert Captain threat can now be fully countered by 2 Pandaren Crews or 2 assist ship equipment (Ammo Reserves, Automated Sky Scanner, Extra Quarters, Noisemaker Mines, and Sonic Amplification Field).
Legendary Ring Quest Line
- [Hotfix in testing] Master vs. Commander: Fixed an issue that could cause legendary naval missions needed to obtain a Draenic Sea Chart to not show up correctly.
Raids and Dungeons
- Corrected an issue where bonus roll loot tables for Tyrant Velhari and Fel Lord Zakuun’s got swapped on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Health of adds for the encounter have been reduced by roughly 20% for raid groups with 10 players on Normal and Heroic difficulty. This should help with the difficulty experienced by smaller raid groups losing their DPS when sending players down into the death phase. The health of adds scales back up and should be remain roughly unchanged from before as raid group size increases.
- Players who die to Digest or from fatal damage while in the stomach phase in the Gorefiend encounter should now be able to be resurrected once their bodies are teleported back outside.
- Fixed an issue that could incorrectly cause player pet health to increase while in the center lane in Ashran.
- Reduced the chance to obtain bonus Felblight.
- Naval Siege Specialist: Fixed an issue where certain naval siege missions wasn’t granting credit towards the achievement.
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Mistweaver Monks now also works on friendly non-player targets as well.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.