World of Warcraft hotfixes for September 4
Another set of patch 6.2.2 hotfixes have been released and posted to the official blog, ushering us right on into the weekend. The list is still pretty short, but there’s a fix to loot tables in Gundrak — Gal’darah and Eck should be dropping the correct loot now. In addition, we’ve got some PVP issues that have been addressed — players participating in Mercenary Mode should now be transforming correctly, and players with the Mercenary Contract should also be able to use faction mounts while in an Arena Skirmish, Rated Arena match, or Rated Battlegrounds. Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
Raids and Dungeons
- Fixed an issue where the loot tables for Gal’darah and Eck the Ferocious got swapped while Timewalking.
- Fixed an issue where players were not transforming correctly into the opposite faction in Mercenary Mode.
- Players with the Mercenary Contract effect should now be able to use faction mounts while in an Arena Skirmish, Rated Arena match, or Rated Battleground.
- Fixed an issue where Rated Battleground faction auras were incorrectly applied while in the Arena.
- Fixed an issue where some characters were unable to complete bonus objectives.
Please consider supporting our Patreon!
Join the Discussion
Blizzard Watch is a safe space for all readers. By leaving comments on this site you agree to follow our commenting and community guidelines.